Tax-evasion trial for actor Wesley Snipes gets under way in Ocala

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Actor Wesley Snipes prayed with friends and supporters for "favor, fairness and deliverance" today before arriving at the federal courthouse for his trial on tax-evasion charges.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fed Up

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jan 14, 2008
 
Stud wrote:
I read the blogs and because he is black man, several of you have made serious racial slurs and derogatory remarks concerning blacks. Then you say Mr. Snipes make you hate all black people. Well that just make you a huge racist which I'm not knocking because it ain't like white folks are my favorite people. My point is if I hated white people because of what a white man did, not only would I hate all of you honkeys, but would smash you in the face everytime I see a C.R.A.C.K.E.R. But even in my racist state, I can see that not all honkeys are bad and don't take it out on all honkeys because 85% to 90% are racist, the other 10-15% keep all of you rednecks from going to hell.
Use the N word and they take it right off but this gC.R.A.C.K.E.R. garbage is OK? Dual standard I guess.
Shetty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 14, 2008
 
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the N word and they take it right off but this gC.R.A.C.K.E.R. garbage is OK? Dual standard I guess.
Also, if you noticed, honkey is fine but forget monkey forgetmonkey.
dog hater

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jan 14, 2008
 
An all white jury?You must be kidding!!
stud

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jan 14, 2008
 
toothy wrote:
Well if you want to be racist youd say he was looking for a hand out like all the other black people
Oh go ahead, be one. Feel better?
What the heck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jan 14, 2008
 
uppity thug!
anonymous

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jan 14, 2008
 
the income tax law is ILLEGAL! watch the movie "freedom to facisem" by aaron russo. Their Really is NO income tax law on an individuals income/labor! We have ALL been conned!

VOTE RON PAUL 2008! and Abolish the IRS!

Reseach it folks. It is true! There is NO Law!
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jan 14, 2008
 
Do any of you people even know that there's no law that requires you to pay income tax?
If you don't believe me, just try to find it yourself.
Also, there have been numerous trials where the IRS tried auditing FORMER IRS agents & LOST the trial because the couldn't show proof.
Just watch the movie made by Aaron Russo --> America: Freedom to Fascism.
I don't blame anyone for paying their taxes out of fear of the IRS taking all your shit, but I think it's about time the American people really started fighting back against agencies like the IRS.
There's not need to pay income tax, all it does is pay for the government's debt to the FED, which is a private bank that loans money to them at interest. A private bank that doesn't need to exist at all...
Bankers are turning America into shit & I have a bead feeling our country is gonna crumble from the inside out, just like the Romans. Our monetary system is very fucked up & if we don't get back to the gold standard or some form of sound money we're doomed when the value of the dollar goes down even more than it already is.
Why do you think gas prices are so high? Not because oil is so valuable.. It's because the value of the dollar is going down & it takes more dollars to buy oil now.
This is really big & if the American people don't wake up & fight back for once then we're all going to suffer in the future to come.
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jan 14, 2008
 
Hey, at least someone in here understands!:D

Whoever that anonymous person from Winter Springs, FL is, that posted before me... Spread the word!

People have to understand this!!!

DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE!
But beware, what you learn may scare you..

But one thing's for certain... What you find WILL ANGER you.
daniel byrd

Rifle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 14, 2008
 
the feds steel money 24-7 thank you westly for not feeding the best
daniel byrd

Rifle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jan 15, 2008
 
the irs is a beast keep fighting pile of shit my e mail is danielbyrd@yahoo.com
Swoose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jan 15, 2008
 
Snlpes is one of the biggest RACIST in this country. He should be really glad that they didn't move his trial to Ocoee. Now that is a town that has a large population of Klansmen. Wesley, feel free to move to Ocoee. We eill have fun with you. By the way, PAY YOUR TAXES JIG.
Mike from Seminole Cnty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jan 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Stud wrote:
I read the blogs and because he is black man, several of you have made serious racial slurs and derogatory remarks concerning blacks. Then you say Mr. Snipes make you hate all black people. Well that just make you a huge racist which I'm not knocking because it ain't like white folks are my favorite people. My point is if I hated white people because of what a white man did, not only would I hate all of you honkeys, but would smash you in the face everytime I see a C.R.A.C.K.E.R. But even in my racist state, I can see that not all honkeys are bad and don't take it out on all honkeys because 85% to 90% are racist, the other 10-15% keep all of you rednecks from going to hell.
What the hell is a honkey? What is a C.R.A.C.K.E.R.? What the hell are you saying?
Mike from Seminole Cnty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Jan 15, 2008
 
toothy wrote:
Dude we dont care about your race or your movies, we know you're guilty!
Ask Billy when you'll be joining Mike Vick.
Funny, very funny.
Evette

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jan 21, 2008
 
I just feeling like let the good Lord judge him and justice will pravaile over this situation we all are not perfect
Rick

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jan 21, 2008
 
If he did the crime let him do the time!!!
Alex Waweru Kimani

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jan 21, 2008
 
Tax issues are a mess in the US and require the intepretation of a lawyer, failiure to this anyone could find theirselfs in the same situation, both ways you loose, so one should be fair in passing judgment on Snipes

Ale Kenya
Jimgreen

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jan 21, 2008
 
Someone asked why he would think he didn't have to file a tax return. Maybe because the Fifth Amendment says we don't have to give testimony that can be used against us. The 1040 is signed under penalty of perjury and is testimony. If the IRS uses your return against you, you will be told that you filed and signed it voluntarily. I haven't volunteered since 1985.
Dan4freedom

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jan 21, 2008
 

Judged:

1

There are four posts on here that are intelligent enough not to make this into a race or hate issue. Why do you people think the United States of America was formed in the first place? Because the people (English Citizens) were unfairly, and illegally, overburdened by taxes. Does anybody study history? Is anyone curious about propaganda being spoon-fed to them by a government that barely resembles what our forefathers envisioned for us? I figured out the Federal Reserve was neither federal, nor a reserve 25 years ago when I was in my twenties. People, start using your brains and see the real issue here. We are all being ILLEGALLY and unfairly taxed by a government that has taken way more power then they legally or morally have a right to. Wesley Snipes is purely incidental to the whole issue; more people should do what he is doing! God Bless America or at least what is left of it! Can anyone say Duped? I can, "Patriot Act"
Snoopsmaster

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jan 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

If there really was a provision in the tax laws of this country that mandated taxpayers only pay taxes on revenue generated from a foreign source It would be systematically shot down in the courts and repealed Immediately......ROFl
Mister H

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Jan 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

When they throw his black azz in jail at least he will be surrounded by his people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Major League Discussions

Search the Major League Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Beaufort native returns to film slasher movie (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dutch Schultz 1
SWAT ready for '3 Day Test' action scene (Apr '12) Apr '12 nancy 4
Mr. Baseball Revisited (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kim 1
Sheen's Halloween Costume? Charlie Sheen (Oct '11) Oct '11 big pimpin 4
Who Wants to Sign Charlie Sheen Up for Anger Ma... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
Sragow Gets Reel: 'Anger Management': Charlie S... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
Actor Charlie Sheen Took Steroids During Flimin... (Jun '11) Jul '11 andrea maynard 23
•••
•••
•••