Deaths Elsewhere / Actor James Gammon...

Deaths Elsewhere / Actor James Gammon, known for 'Major League'

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 19, 2010, titled Deaths Elsewhere / Actor James Gammon, known for 'Major League'. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

James Gammon, the gravel-voiced actor who played the manager of the Cleveland Indians in the 1980s comedy "Major League" and had a host of other movie and TV roles, has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Frank W

Greenville, SC

#1 Jul 20, 2010
I will always remember Gammon as coach Zelnick in the great but short-lived television series "Homefront". His horror stories to a young Jeff Metcalf (Kyle Chandler) were outrageously funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Major League Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beaufort native returns to film slasher movie (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dutch Schultz 1
News SWAT ready for '3 Day Test' action scene (Apr '12) Apr '12 nancy 4
News Mr. Baseball Revisited (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kim 1
News Sheen's Halloween Costume? Charlie Sheen (Oct '11) Oct '11 big pimpin 4
News Who Wants to Sign Charlie Sheen Up for Anger Ma... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
News Sragow Gets Reel: 'Anger Management': Charlie S... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
News Actor Charlie Sheen Took Steroids During Flimin... (Jun '11) Jul '11 andrea maynard 23
More from around the web