Crowd boos Charlie Sheen during his 1...

Crowd boos Charlie Sheen during his 1st leg of stage tour

There are 9 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 2, 2011, titled Crowd boos Charlie Sheen during his 1st leg of stage tour. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Charlie Sheen and his "goddesses" took the stage to thunderous applause Saturday night for the first leg of his "Torpedo of Truth" tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

duct tape

York, PA

#1 Apr 2, 2011
they should have keep the duct tape on his mouth when they had the chance. it would be nice an peaceful right about now.
Bets

Wrightsville, PA

#2 Apr 3, 2011
I can not believe people wasted their money to see Charlie Sheen rant and rave. So many wonderful charities could use that money for the betterment of mankind! Makes me question some people's common sense. Charlie is obviously more than a few french fries short of a happy meal, and I have to wonder the same about paying $75.00 to go see him. He is obviously not stable mentally. It has to be a sad show.
Sadness

Red Lion, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2011
I truly feel sorry for Charlie Sheen. Untreated mental illness is difficult to witness.
Repeat as Necessary

York, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2011
Well I do agree with Charlie on one count. The dumbasses who were booing did buy a ticket. So who da dummy?
S-Nooki

New Freedom, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2011
Shoulda gone to see Snooki instead. One douchebag is as good as another.
losr

York, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2011
just shouldve had the girls on a poll winning!
firehimnow

Rogue River, OR

#7 Apr 3, 2011
75 bucks to stand in line to see and listen to durkin? Guess thats cheap if your life is that crappy and you are a follower of the lead sheep guy. Now I know why people have to drive in wads of seven or eight cars tailgating one another. They dont want to miss out on sniffing the a-hole of the one in front of them.
Anonymous

Sankt Julian, Germany

#8 Apr 4, 2011
The only "funny" thing about this whole story are the idiots who spent their money on going to see this loser.
smedley dean

Westminster, MD

#9 Apr 4, 2011
i don't get this whole tour thing ...he should just put TV acting out to dry and go back to movies ...and start back slow . He should make a film where he dies in the first 15 minutes . Then make another film and die half way through the movie. then make a platoon remake. Call it Charlie company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Major League Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beaufort native returns to film slasher movie (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dutch Schultz 1
News SWAT ready for '3 Day Test' action scene (Apr '12) Apr '12 nancy 4
News Mr. Baseball Revisited (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kim 1
News Sheen's Halloween Costume? Charlie Sheen (Oct '11) Oct '11 big pimpin 4
News Who Wants to Sign Charlie Sheen Up for Anger Ma... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
News Sragow Gets Reel: 'Anger Management': Charlie S... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
News Actor Charlie Sheen Took Steroids During Flimin... (Jun '11) Jul '11 andrea maynard 23
More from around the web