Sheen Media Blitz Heads To Twitter

Sheen Media Blitz Heads To Twitter

There are 3 comments on the WFMZ story from Mar 1, 2011, titled Sheen Media Blitz Heads To Twitter. In it, WFMZ reports that:

The public's fascination with Charlie Sheen's melodrama showed no sign of slackening as his new Twitter account took only hours to attract more than a half-million followers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Common Sense

Newark, DE

#1 Mar 2, 2011
This just keeps getting worse and worse for Sheen, and he's totally oblivious to it.
hlmg

Palmerton, PA

#3 Mar 2, 2011
so she has sobriety issues too?! geesh they're both a bit of a mess aren't they?
KLS

Reading, PA

#4 Mar 2, 2011
I think this poor man is going over the deep end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Major League Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beaufort native returns to film slasher movie (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dutch Schultz 1
News SWAT ready for '3 Day Test' action scene (Apr '12) Apr '12 nancy 4
News Mr. Baseball Revisited (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kim 1
News Sheen's Halloween Costume? Charlie Sheen (Oct '11) Oct '11 big pimpin 4
News Who Wants to Sign Charlie Sheen Up for Anger Ma... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
News Sragow Gets Reel: 'Anger Management': Charlie S... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
News Actor Charlie Sheen Took Steroids During Flimin... (Jun '11) Jul '11 andrea maynard 23
More from around the web