Who Should Play MacGyver?

Who Should Play MacGyver?

There are 3 comments on the IVillage story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Who Should Play MacGyver?. In it, IVillage reports that:

Since the original MacGyver - Richard Dean Anderson - is a bit too old to get back into the MacGyver groove, we've decided to take his signature hairstyle and transplant it onto some of today's hottest actors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IVillage.

New Zealand

#1 Apr 9, 2009
There is a quite interesting discussion going on about this very topic in the MacGyver forums.

There's some pretty interesting suggestions being made for the various characters.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:

Mason, OH

#2 Jul 13, 2009
Since when is someone in their 50's too old to play a character. Get real....anyone other than RDA playing MacGyver and the movie will be a total flop.

New River, AZ

#3 Jul 31, 2011
I would like to see Peter Krause play him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MacGyver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MacGyver actor Richard Dean Anderson looks clue... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Elaine Brown 1
News Summer movie preview: 'MacGruber' film brings '... (May '10) May '10 Guest 1
News Celebrity birthdays on Jan. 23 (Jan '10) Jan '10 Edison eloi filho 1
News 'Saturday Night Live' parody 'MacGruber' headed... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Hmm 3
News 'MacGyver' remake cobbled together from random ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Rena Moretti 12
News Macgyver- Priceless Master Card (Mar '06) Feb '09 LILIAN 3
News 'SNL,' Pepsi's MacGruber ads blow up format to ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 chicagorob1 13
More from around the web