Macgyver- Priceless Master Card

Macgyver- Priceless Master Card

There are 3 comments on the Gahsoon story from Mar 1, 2006, titled Macgyver- Priceless Master Card. In it, Gahsoon reports that:

Our old time hero was back, MacGyver came back for the Master Card Commercial. This time, MacGyver was in his typical fashion: held hostage in a remote warehouse with time running out on a self-destructing ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gahsoon.

Matt Wilsey

Green Bay, WI

#1 Mar 22, 2006
Awesome Commercial, Mac's Back
Pamela Worrell

Richmond, VA

#2 Apr 19, 2006
The commercial was great! I was so glad to see Macgyver again. I am a major fan of Richard Dean Anderson. I mean, c'mon I already have seasons 6,7,and 8 of stargate, and the I am definately keeping up with Macgyver. I have the seasons one-five on DVD already. I have to admit, he did look great as Macgyver. He sure hasn't changed all that much. Of course, that's just my opinion. I do think he still looks hot. I loved the commercial!
LILIAN

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 19, 2009
I like Master Card Commercial, and think the one of McGyver is the bestí

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MacGyver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MacGyver actor Richard Dean Anderson looks clue... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Elaine Brown 1
News Who Should Play MacGyver? (Apr '09) Jul '11 ian 3
News Summer movie preview: 'MacGruber' film brings '... (May '10) May '10 Guest 1
News Celebrity birthdays on Jan. 23 (Jan '10) Jan '10 Edison eloi filho 1
News 'Saturday Night Live' parody 'MacGruber' headed... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Hmm 3
News 'MacGyver' remake cobbled together from random ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Rena Moretti 12
News 'SNL,' Pepsi's MacGruber ads blow up format to ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 chicagorob1 13
More from around the web