A MacGyver movie? - VIDEO

A MacGyver movie? - VIDEO

There are 1 comment on the TV Squad story from May 11, 2008, titled A MacGyver movie? - VIDEO. In it, TV Squad reports that:

“MacGyver Returns - A Narrow Escape”

Get your paper clips and elastic bands out because there is a MacGyver movie in the works! According to the Dark Horizons website , MacGyver creator Lee David Zlotoff announced over the weekend at Maker Faire ... via TV Squad

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Squad.

YENTY MULIAWAN

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 Jun 8, 2008
i very happy to heard that lee david zlotoff wants to make Macgyver movie. I hope who's play as Macgyver still Richard Dean Anderson because he so handsome and so nature play as Macgyver i like him so much. It wouldn't be the same Macgyver if Lee david zlotoff changes the actor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MacGyver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MacGyver actor Richard Dean Anderson looks clue... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Elaine Brown 1
News Who Should Play MacGyver? (Apr '09) Jul '11 ian 3
News Summer movie preview: 'MacGruber' film brings '... (May '10) May '10 Guest 1
News Celebrity birthdays on Jan. 23 (Jan '10) Jan '10 Edison eloi filho 1
News 'Saturday Night Live' parody 'MacGruber' headed... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Hmm 3
News 'MacGyver' remake cobbled together from random ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Rena Moretti 12
News Macgyver- Priceless Master Card (Mar '06) Feb '09 LILIAN 3
More from around the web