After Shilpa storm, Richard Gere cool...

After Shilpa storm, Richard Gere cools off in Kathmandu

There are 4 comments on the India eNews story from Apr 17, 2007, titled After Shilpa storm, Richard Gere cools off in Kathmandu. In it, India eNews reports that:

From correspondents in Kathmandu, Nepal, 09:00 AM IST After triggering a storm in India for kissing actress Shilpa Shetty at a public campaign in AIDS awareness, Hollywood icon and Tibet activist Richard Gere ... via India eNews

Join the discussion below, or Read more at India eNews.

Maggie Henry

Bristol, UK

#1 Apr 25, 2007
India is not going to progress with such a backward attitude. Concentrate on the real issues that faces India - poverty, AIDs, ill treatmnet of women ....
yuko yamauchi

Naha, Japan

#2 Apr 26, 2007
i think richard gere apologize to the conservative and move on.and think back what his done to the other country....
Te Nepali Mutu

Kathmandu, Nepal

#3 Apr 29, 2007
Helloo everybody,all we have to be there in Nepalimutu.Add a brick on that clean floor.I've added some basement.
www.nepalimutu.com
http://neplaimutu.com
Achmed Rao

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2007
The real story here isn't R. Gere, AIDS, cow-dung morality in India, poverty...who cares? The positive side is this: more people world-wide know about Shilpa Shetty, the face of modern India, and the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Looking for Mr. Goodbar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Buddha': Richard Gere tells on his teacher (Apr '10) Aug '11 julie y 3
News Brian Dennehy Stars In Eugene O'Neill's 'Hughie... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Gail 2
News Life of Brian (Jul '08) Jul '08 Laurie Atkinson 1
News Keaton: A Career Well Spent (Jan '08) Jan '08 barney 3
News "Looking for Mr. Goodbar"'s Closed (Jan '08) Jan '08 Zaqaulis 1
News Diane Keaton says she postponed motherhood for ... (Jan '08) Jan '08 dinod 1
News Illinois Hall of Fame: Tom Berenger (Feb '07) Feb '07 Fabio 1
More from around the web