Broadway spotlight: A battle royale o...

Broadway spotlight: A battle royale onstage, but not in the Tony arena

There are 1 comment on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Broadway spotlight: A battle royale onstage, but not in the Tony arena. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

Queen to Queen's sofa. Your move. Janet McTeer and Harriet Walter bookend the couch in McTeer's dressing room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

njd

Hartlepool, UK

#1 Jun 3, 2009
i agree with ms walter and ms mcteer in what they said ms lloyd is truly a genius in her work surprised she has not been made dame lloyd yet good luck at the tony awards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PBS brings back The Jewel in the Crown. Even Al... Apr '16 great news 2
News Emily Blunt shows off her cleavage and slender ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Simon Stephens' BLUEBIRD Plays The Tabard Theat... (May '15) May '15 Steamboat 1
News Vicious - Season One (Jul '14) Jul '14 RalphB 1
News Justin Timberlake debuted tracks from his new a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jane 1
News Kate Middleton's post-pregnancy wardrobe (Aug '13) Aug '13 ionella 1
News 4 books about Shakespeare (Apr '06) Aug '13 ionella 3
More from around the web