4 books about Shakespeare

4 books about Shakespeare

There are 3 comments on the Salt Lake Tribune story from Mar 9, 2006, titled 4 books about Shakespeare. In it, Salt Lake Tribune reports that:

Book reviews in brief by Paula Hunt, San Antonio Express-News A Year in the Life of William Shakespeare: 1599 James Shapiro, Harper Collins, $27 Four recent biographies about the bard achieve various levels of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake Tribune.

tess

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 22, 2006
hmmm

Since: Nov 12

Santa Clara, CA

#2 May 22, 2013
In the Play “Hamlet“the which means of “Death” may be a central topic. There are many scenes in which death plays a special half. http://locationcars.co.uk/
ionella

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Aug 1, 2013
I prefer the US version of Hamlet aka Disney's The Lion King.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PBS brings back The Jewel in the Crown. Even Al... (Mar '16) Apr '16 great news 2
News Emily Blunt shows off her cleavage and slender ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Simon Stephens' BLUEBIRD Plays The Tabard Theat... (May '15) May '15 Steamboat 1
News Vicious - Season One (Jul '14) Jul '14 RalphB 1
News Justin Timberlake debuted tracks from his new a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jane 1
News Kate Middleton's post-pregnancy wardrobe (Aug '13) Aug '13 ionella 1
Quentin Blake: Creating a Story on the Page (Jan '13) Jan '13 RRM21 1
More from around the web