Bookstore hotspot: COAS Books big dra...

Bookstore hotspot: COAS Books big draw for celebs, locals

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 21, 2011, titled Bookstore hotspot: COAS Books big draw for celebs, locals. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Mike Beckett describes his independent used-book store as the community living room of Las Cruces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

hmmmm

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2011
The coolest thing about this store is that, no matter whom I ask, the workers always know EXACTLY where a book is that I am seeking. ALWAYS. COAS, both stores, has competent, knowledgeable staff who are friendly and helpful. GO COAS!
legion

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2011
I've always been a supporter of Coas books, but I heard there was a recent fiasco that happened at Coas between some customers and some account that was deleted. This disturbs me as I've always enjoyed going to Coas for the past 6 years, but it seems lately the store has been getting less organized and less books I actually want to read. With all the negative buzz about the store lately, I find it harder and harder to go down there and spend the time looking for a book I want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lolita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange Sex Plots in Movies (Jun '13) Jun '13 anytime49 2
News British Stores Halt `Lolita' Beds (Feb '08) Oct '11 pinky 96
News Slim shady: Nicole Richie said she owns over 20... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Neville Thompson 16
News Max Irons is dating Emily Browning, remains cha... (Mar '11) Mar '11 how awfully twee 6
News Lottery (Jan '11) Jan '11 LLBD 1
News Shirley Douglas gets achievement award from Wom... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Bridget 2
News Happy Birthday, Peter Sellers, Impressionist an... (Sep '09) Sep '09 CLARKSON 5
More from around the web