Chanukah Gifts & Kids: How Lincoln fr...

Chanukah Gifts & Kids: How Lincoln freed the Jews to observe Chanukah

There are 1 comment on the The Jewish News Weekly story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Chanukah Gifts & Kids: How Lincoln freed the Jews to observe Chanukah. In it, The Jewish News Weekly reports that:

We need to celebrate a Lincoln Chanukah this year. It's not because of the new Steven Spielberg movie - that gives us something to do on Christmas Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jewish News Weekly.

Eric

Sugar Grove, IL

#2 Dec 1, 2012
And, there is no finer place to be than with the Black slaves. They didn't ask to be ripped from their homes and families. Just like the Southern Jews did not ask to be ripped from their homes and families.

I think that you should spend some time reading the words of your messiah. "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 billion delivered annually: Houston installs ... Mar 20 DeliveredPhartz 1
News Flynn Makes "Pants On Fire" Statements At A Mas... Feb '17 Khan 1
News Social Security celebrates Black History Month Feb '17 Hooker 5
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... (Aug '16) Jan '17 asd 1,519
News Paul LePage needs a lesson in humanity, not jus... Jan '17 longtail 1
News Removing the second 'L' from Lincoln Dec '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Illegal immigrants are a burden Nov '16 Mite Be 40
More from around the web