Sandy unlikely to postpone election

Oct 30, 2012 Full story: USA Today 28

A woman casts her ballot in mid-October for the U.S. presidential election at an early voting center in Columbus, Ohio.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Obamas Sandy Vegina

Baldwin Park, CA

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Can we postpone the election PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAse America...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Not sure how an election can be held when 4 states have no early voting and everyone is without power and flooded. Can you just eliminate states like that?

I do like that Gov Christie said it like it is.
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/chr...

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#4 Oct 30, 2012
carolo43 wrote:
Not sure how an election can be held when 4 states have no early voting and everyone is without power and flooded. Can you just eliminate states like that?
I do like that Gov Christie said it like it is.
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/chr...
Each state oversees and runs its election. Any change will be made by the individual state. Christie was on TV saying they'd make every effort to have electricity restored by election day. Nice goal, but if they fail in New Jersey, he & the legislature will figure out Plan B...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 Oct 30, 2012
carolo43 wrote:
Not sure how an election can be held when 4 states have no early voting and everyone is without power and flooded. Can you just eliminate states like that?
I do like that Gov Christie said it like it is.
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/chr...
Everyone is not without power. Obama does not have the power or constitutional right to delay or change the date of the election. If you want to vote, you will find away.......surly the rest of the illegals and somolians can swim to the voting booth.
SandysFailedBlow jab

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Obama had 4 years to change the country for the better.

Seriously, can anyone name one good thing this guy's done for America?

I need not explain how he and his corrupt guttertrash Chicago mafia handlers have made everything worse. Simply look around with your own lying eyes for proof.

We need real jobs, not McWalmart jobs.

We also don't need the Obama Administration continuing on it's current path to oblivion without having to worry about re-election. This would be dangerous to our constitution's survival and our pocketbooks.

Romney is owned by the same international bankers as Obama destroying America from overseas.

However by hittig the reset button on the corrupt, power crazed, Obama administration it gives more Americans time to wake up to what is presently happening to America.

In some aspects Obama is right when he says ((("you didn't build/create that, government did.")))

Let's look at what this administration has created in 4 short years and imagine what he can do with 8:

-Socialist eugenics based health care (((Obamacare)))

-NDAA (((National Defense Authorization Act))) where Americans can now be disappeared without a jury

-Out of control (((Crony Capitalism))) where government picks winners and losers based on payouts -not the free market eg. Solyndra, GM, MF Global, Numerous Bank Bailouts, No Prosecution of criminal Banksters

-(((Skyrocketing Unemployment and Outsourcing)))-The idea that welfare checks/EBT cards are paychecks

-(((Fast and Furious))) and other suspected domestic false flags to argue for abolishing the 2nd ammendmant

- Massive (((TSA expansion))) onto America's streets and armed (((survellance drones/now blimps))) operating over US territory.

-(((UN control of U.S. military troops to invade))) Egypt, Syria, parts of Africa, etc. for offshore bankers aka Nazism

-(((Trickle Down Government))) The idea that nothing can be built without (((more government bureaucrats and global warming regulations/taxes))) getting in the way

-(((Throwing Israel -an important ally- under the bus))) by destabalizing all the county's around it but not offering them any assurances of protection

- A (((continuation of Bush's failed policies))), like not getting out of Iraq, Afghanastan, and no closing of Guantanamo torture camps

-(((Polaraized race relations))) eg. Disrespectful hadling of the Treyvon Martin family after his murder -opportunistic my son would have looked like Treyvon soundbite- and media staged racial infighting between Americans setting up for social conflict right before the 2012 election

-(((No Proof Obama supposedly got Osama)))) America was never really allowed to see the body/proof ; -)

-(((Defunding of NASA))) No exploration of the stars for the U.S., leave that to countries that are exceptional

-(((No Plan/ or Budget to Fix Anything going forward if he is re-elected )))-always says what you want to hear, then does the exact opposite hoping you''ll forget by the next speech -(((Sociopathic Liar)))

-(((Obamaphone)))-Massive expansion of this program for his dependant voting base

-(((Unlimited QE3 leading to hyperinflation/ monopoly money))) Dollar is rapidly losing purchasing power resulting in skyrocketing food and GAS PRICES (especially for "green gas" in CA)

-(((Needed a tainted Creepy Crawley moderator to hold his hand during the 2nd debate))) who helped him dodge hard questions he couldn't answer -(((weak affirmative action President)))

-(((Benghazi Gate)))???

- My favorite (((Legalizing the illegals))) temporarily until the election is over but not offering immigration reform

- The list goes on.

Is this change you can believe in? Is this what you really want another 4 years of?

As Donald Trump would say: Obama you're fired:



Too bad Ron Paul chickened out.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Yeah.Especially since the time of a Presidential election is set in stone by the Constitution.All those that know what the U.S.Constitution is raise your hands.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 30, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Each state oversees and runs its election. Any change will be made by the individual state. Christie was on TV saying they'd make every effort to have electricity restored by election day. Nice goal, but if they fail in New Jersey, he & the legislature will figure out Plan B...
Sorry PooPoo but you are wrong,states only have control of their state elections not federal elections. Even your God Obama can't change the date,even in the time of war. It wouldn't surpise me if he trys as he need downstate NY and north NJ and parts of PA to even think he will come close to winning.
Pull My Finger

Sayville, NY

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Sandy blows and Obama sucks.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Is Romney stupid? The RED CROSS does not want canned goods or diapers. They want cash. They will not be happy when Romney rolls in with a truck load of canned goods. He has been so busy calling FEMA and Republican Governors but he couldn't bother to call RED CROSS and asked them what they needed? If Romney had ever donated to the RED CROSS in all his life, he would have known that!

And why is he calling FEMA? His is not the President. He's a civilian, just like you and I. So this is how Romney acts in an emergency? Collects peas for those who have no homes but wants to get rid of FEMA?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is not without power. Obama does not have the power or constitutional right to delay or change the date of the election. If you want to vote, you will find away.......surly the rest of the illegals and somolians can swim to the voting booth.
Get off your redneck attitude. I was simply saying I don't know how their can be an election with half the states not voting.
I don't live in that area, I am not an illegal. I am a 70 year old citizen who was voting before you were born.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 30, 2012
carolo43 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your redneck attitude. I was simply saying I don't know how their can be an election with half the states not voting.
I don't live in that area, I am not an illegal. I am a 70 year old citizen who was voting before you were born.
Carol it isn't STATES it is only parts of 3-4 states because of no electric.States like NY said any place that didn't have electric at polling site the people can vote at another site as long as they can prove where they lived. I believe that NJ is doing the same thing.Hope that answers your question.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#14 Oct 30, 2012
carolo43 wrote:
Is Romney stupid? The RED CROSS does not want canned goods or diapers. They want cash. They will not be happy when Romney rolls in with a truck load of canned goods. He has been so busy calling FEMA and Republican Governors but he couldn't bother to call RED CROSS and asked them what they needed? If Romney had ever donated to the RED CROSS in all his life, he would have known that!
And why is he calling FEMA? His is not the President. He's a civilian, just like you and I. So this is how Romney acts in an emergency? Collects peas for those who have no homes but wants to get rid of FEMA?
Are you really that stupid. Go back and play with your getto blaster.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#15 Oct 30, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Carol it isn't STATES it is only parts of 3-4 states because of no electric.States like NY said any place that didn't have electric at polling site the people can vote at another site as long as they can prove where they lived. I believe that NJ is doing the same thing.Hope that answers your question.
I wonder how many Romney Absentee votes floated away in East PA. last night?
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#16 Oct 30, 2012
carolo43 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your redneck attitude. I was simply saying I don't know how their can be an election with half the states not voting.
I don't live in that area, I am not an illegal. I am a 70 year old citizen who was voting before you were born.
Fifty states now, not thirteen...only parts of a handful of states will have make provisions for voters. The word "provisional" ballots comes to mind.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#17 Oct 30, 2012
carolo43 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your redneck attitude. I was simply saying I don't know how their can be an election with half the states not voting.
I don't live in that area, I am not an illegal. I am a 70 year old citizen who was voting before you were born.
Half the states.........hahahahah maybe three are affected sweet cheeks.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Oct 30, 2012
Obamas Sandy Vegina wrote:
Can we postpone the election PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAse America...
No Barry we can't.......

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Oct 30, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many Romney Absentee votes floated away in East PA. last night?
More than we want to know for sure.The only way he can win is to cheat and he and his party of liars/thugs also know it. Obama: where is ACORN when I need them to win--AGAIN????

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#21 Oct 30, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>More than we want to know for sure.The only way he can win is to cheat and he and his party of liars/thugs also know it. Obama: where is ACORN when I need them to win--AGAIN????
ACORN is alive and well, using the same officers and management, and also under state DBA's or AKA's......they are receiving government money still under these new names and charters. You know Obama cares nothing about the law.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#22 Oct 30, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>ACORN is alive and well, using the same officers and management, and also under state DBA's or AKA's......they are receiving government money still under these new names and charters. You know Obama cares nothing about the law.
YUP,I forgot that the sleezeballs split up and now have many different names. Gee,I wonder how many calls Obama made to them in the last few weeks.lol.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#23 Oct 30, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>YUP,I forgot that the sleezeballs split up and now have many different names. Gee,I wonder how many calls Obama made to them in the last few weeks.lol.
They are now putting pontoons on their buses to gather the somolians up for their (cough) voting. I think I saw the process in the Adams Family Show.......it was called WAKE THE DEAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greatness isna t absolute among Long Beach scho... Sep 12 Summarizer 13
Obama tries, but he cannot avoid evil Aug 26 Jeff Brightone 1
NBC May Face FCC Fines for Miley Cyrus: Bangerz... Aug '14 Big mike 5
Jesse Ventura denies he was in bar fight with N... Jul '14 bottlecap 2
Republicans give Griset the Norris Cotton Award May '14 Christine Scamman 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Rememberi... May '14 Archie Bunker 3
Today in History about 5 hours May '14 Crusader 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lincoln People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••