Mel follows up with `wetback' rant

Mel follows up with `wetback' rant

There are 105 comments on the The Standard story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Mel follows up with `wetback' rant. In it, The Standard reports that:

Mel Gibson's terrible week just got worse as in a fresh recording posted online the Oscar-winning Braveheart director uses racial language to disparage a Hispanic cleaning woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Standard.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#120 Dec 9, 2011
They say people don't believe in heroes anymore. Well, damn them! You and me, Max, we're gonna give 'em back their heroes!
Not majesticfrankTMZ

Burlington, IA

#121 Dec 19, 2011
Yes, I DID find the tapes totally 'acceptable' as YOU word it. We don't KNOW what they said. They were EDITED--HER part taken out and replaceds say the experts that examied it. No one has ANY IDEA what he was saying or responding to.

I refuse to call a guy guilty just because someone else wants me to. Before I pass judgement, I want to know ALL. And we don't know a third of it.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#122 Dec 20, 2011

He's never cussed me, Even after the Jose' bottle remark,...
lol

New York, NY

#123 Dec 29, 2011
lol
LOL

Brooklyn, NY

#124 Dec 30, 2011
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lethal Weapon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Jul '16 Sadam loyalist 33
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 391
News Hotel demolition: Colony Plaza Hotel meets its ... (May '09) Oct '14 PPP 24
News Danny Glover supports Unifor (Sep '14) Sep '14 screwed again by ... 1
News Horror fans can get their scream on this weekend (Mar '13) Mar '13 abc321 3
News Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but you cana ... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Fan of Mel 60
News Exclusive Mel Gibson Interview: A Candid and Ra... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ely 5
More from around the web