Mel follows up with `wetback' rant

Mel follows up with `wetback' rant

There are 105 comments on the The Standard story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Mel follows up with `wetback' rant. In it, The Standard reports that:

Mel Gibson's terrible week just got worse as in a fresh recording posted online the Oscar-winning Braveheart director uses racial language to disparage a Hispanic cleaning woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Standard.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
lol

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2010
So let me get this straight, however, nasty some see this he used his first amendment rights, didn't he? I've heard some of these tapes on TV. His girlfriend seems to be more than calm. I think she set him up.
karen

Rock Hill, SC

#2 Jul 15, 2010
i agree. she is not totally innocent. he can say want he wants when it is between them. he is wrong only about hitting her if that happened. i still will support him.
Aunt Melba

Saint Kilda, Australia

#3 Jul 15, 2010
I look at the pictures of the two of them and she looks like a woman with a plan. Even though half the population complain and say what He should or shouldn't have said or done, the other half are watching all those reality TV shows and loving the similar behaviour. Ratings don't lie, producers know what people like. I wonder why they haven't banned these shows yet? And some of those comedy festivals are not funny at all . But we laugh!
debby

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2010
there is something not right in the head with that female for being involved with someone with 7 kids. she looks like an illegal alien to me.
Sugar T_ts

Manchester, MD

#5 Jul 15, 2010
Aunt Melba wrote:
I look at the pictures of the two of them and she looks like a woman with a plan. Even though half the population complain and say what He should or shouldn't have said or done, the other half are watching all those reality TV shows and loving the similar behaviour. Ratings don't lie, producers know what people like. I wonder why they haven't banned these shows yet? And some of those comedy festivals are not funny at all . But we laugh!
Who laughs? I know NO ONE that has not cringed inside when hearing Mel's words and his TONE.

That comment suggests your moral compass is very off.
Melinda

Asheville, NC

#6 Jul 15, 2010
I cringe when I watch a lot that is on TV these days! The language is horrible. The children rude. The adults crude and lewd. But listening to Mel having a breakdown doesn't make me cringe in the same way. I feel he has been pushed and pulled and set up and provoked and he finally broke. Bad language under those circumstances may make me cringe but the total pain he is oozing makes me feel far more uncomfortable.

He said he needs a nice woman in his life. Oksana Grigorieva was a bad choice to be sure. She could have left quietly, she chose to do this. Vindictive doesn't begin to explain her behavior. Before vindictive she was other things that no mother would want their daughter to be.

Homewrecker is the least of it, IMO.
Suger T_ts

Manchester, MD

#7 Jul 15, 2010
No! Mel needs mental help. Why in the world would you want to subject ANY woman to this horrid, racist, angry, misogynist drunk?
Melinda

Asheville, NC

#8 Jul 15, 2010
I agree. He needs help.
karen

Rock Hill, SC

#9 Jul 15, 2010
he needs help with drinking but there is still more to the story i believe. he can say what he wants but he just doesn't need to hit her. now all kinds of lies are being added. i just want to wait and see what he has to say for himself. i will still watch his movies and when this story gets old, he will continue to be a success. i still question her and her intentions. why hold a baby while he is so angry yelling at her. i hope that he didn't hit her while holding the baby but it is almost like she was instigating the whole thing. he still shouldn't have done it but like i said, i just don't know about her either. as far as the racial comments, i don't agree either but we can say what we want in privacy and we all have. none of us are saints. so many that put mel down act as if they are perfect when infact they have done the same if not worse.
naturesway

Adelanto, CA

#10 Jul 15, 2010
debby wrote:
there is something not right in the head with that female for being involved with someone with 7 kids. she looks like an illegal alien to me.
HAY DEBBY, Mels girlfriend use to be my girlfriend. We would go for long walks at the beach and we would go camping, hiking and fishing. It was so neat. We would sleep under the stars. We were so in love. And then Mel came along and I was history. Yes Mel stole my girlfriend away from me. I still miss her but I just have to be strong and go on without her.
poor mel

Mississauga, Canada

#11 Jul 15, 2010
lol wrote:
So let me get this straight, however, nasty some see this he used his first amendment rights, didn't he? I've heard some of these tapes on TV. His girlfriend seems to be more than calm. I think she set him up.
Mel. She's a hot devil woman - Obviously she recorded this bushiat for money... hustl'n desperate wife knows how to push those buttons bud. Get away from that Sh--beeep. Anyway, life is life - carry on dude, you are still the man!
Mel fan

Mississauga, Canada

#12 Jul 15, 2010
poor mel: you're right. She's recorded this, pushed his buttons, drove him to drink, timed it right... what a scamhore
Aunt Melba

Saint Kilda, Australia

#13 Jul 17, 2010
Sugar T_ts wrote:
<quoted text>Who laughs? I know NO ONE that has not cringed inside when hearing Mel's words and his TONE.
That comment suggests your moral compass is very off.
Sugar, you are an expert at taking things out of context. I make a comment about something as an example and you have to put Mel in the picture. Do you live in a compound ?
Mels new girlfriend lol

Madison Heights, MI

#14 Jul 17, 2010
Aunt Melba wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar, you are an expert at taking things out of context. I make a comment about something as an example and you have to put Mel in the picture. Do you live in a compound ?
LOL

I have a good one for that, but I'll pass.
Justus O Peace

AOL

#15 Jul 17, 2010
Suger T_ts wrote:
No! Mel needs mental help. Why in the world would you want to subject ANY woman to this horrid, racist, angry, misogynist drunk?
Leave it to a Transsexual to be "more woman than the genetic women".

Most transsexuals claim to be women "in their mind" but also claim to be lesbians.....
Mels new girlfriend lol

Madison Heights, MI

#16 Jul 17, 2010
Justus O Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to a Transsexual to be "more woman than the genetic women".
Most transsexuals claim to be women "in their mind" but also claim to be lesbians.....
LOL.. what does lesbians and transsexuals have to do with a Mel Gibson?
Justus O Peace

AOL

#17 Jul 17, 2010
Mels new girlfriend lol wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. what does lesbians and transsexuals have to do with a Mel Gibson?
The one I replied to is a transsexual, thats what the ts in the name means....see above
Mels new girlfriend lol

Madison Heights, MI

#23 Jul 17, 2010
Justus O Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
The one I replied to is a transsexual, thats what the ts in the name means....see above
Are you saying Sugar is one? Sorry, I am not awake.

If so, hmm.. Transsexual Dentist. For some..that should make going to the Dentist a lot of fun. lol
Aunt Melba

Saint Kilda, Australia

#24 Jul 18, 2010
Justus O Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, thanks for pointing it out. LOL. I wonder then, you have st in yours are you a saint,LOL.
We're so one-eyed at the moment we didn't pick it up.
pof

Macquarie Park, Australia

#30 Oct 4, 2010
Caes wrote:
mexicans,ne9ros,puertoricans,h ispanics,latinos
-
DO NOT BELONG IN THE USA
-
THE ONLY GOOD ONE IS A DEAD ONE
How about whites: they are all migrants (different generations).
Leave the land to American Indians!!!! All, with European, Mexicans, Asians background do not belong to North America!!!!!

How do you like it Caes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lethal Weapon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Mar 21 Bob Masters 392
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Mar 14 Hillary Vomit 35
News Hotel demolition: Colony Plaza Hotel meets its ... (May '09) Oct '14 PPP 24
News Danny Glover supports Unifor (Sep '14) Sep '14 screwed again by ... 1
News Horror fans can get their scream on this weekend (Mar '13) Mar '13 abc321 3
News Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but you cana ... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Fan of Mel 60
News Exclusive Mel Gibson Interview: A Candid and Ra... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ely 5
More from around the web