Oksana Grigorieva vs. Mel Gibson - Domestic Violence Claim Dropped

There are 18 comments on the National Ledger story from May 9, 2011, titled Oksana Grigorieva vs. Mel Gibson - Domestic Violence Claim Dropped. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Oksana Grigorieva has dropped her domestic violence claim against Mel Gibson. In a shock announcement revealed last week, the Russian singer's lawyer told Judge Scott Gordon she will no longer be pursuing the claim against her former partner and father of her 18-month old daughter, Lucia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 May 10, 2011
OH! So she now confess that she lied all along!!??

oh she just wanted to cn call Mel Gibson on his cell, to hook him up so to odnt get in jail.. but in order to do so she had to drop the DV claims, or she will have been laughed at by the judge due to her harrassing phonecalls to Mel Gibson.. i see.

So when is she set to go to jail for faulse charges?

And when is she sheduled to board to be deported from the United States?
who know

Woodbridge, VA

#2 May 10, 2011
The woman makes me sick. God bless Mel, poor guy.

Location hidden

#3 May 10, 2011
You can just smile and blow me!!
Anonymous

Jalandhar, India

#4 May 11, 2011
thank god everything is fine now!!
who knows

Woodbridge, VA

#5 May 11, 2011
OLYMPE wrote:
You can just smile and blow me!!
LOL.. do you say that to everybody?

Location hidden

#6 May 11, 2011
No, only to yo sweetie :))

lol
Bitchsays

Canberra, Australia

#7 May 12, 2011
She's just setting out a new trap for him. Interesting speculations on the TMZ site. One poster speculated she could be setting the scene for a possible "reconciliation" - ie faked pictures of them together, gossip that they have been seen together (via national inquirer - remember the planted "story" of how Mel was seen with Oks ?) in order to make it plausible for her to pop out another Gibson kid using stolen sperm. More money in child support and more potential "inheritance". She knows Mel's weaknesses and using Oks look alikes to trap him. For Mel to be seen with Dani Karlsson just shows how much an idiot like him won't or can't change.
Ely

Astrakhan, Russia

#8 May 13, 2011
Now he needs to stay away from her as far as from a rattlesnake. In the Turkic-speaking peoples have a saying: "If your clothes and touched the feces, better cut this piece."
who knows

Woodbridge, VA

#9 May 13, 2011
Bitchsays wrote:
She's just setting out a new trap for him. Interesting speculations on the TMZ site. One poster speculated she could be setting the scene for a possible "reconciliation" - ie faked pictures of them together, gossip that they have been seen together (via national inquirer - remember the planted "story" of how Mel was seen with Oks ?) in order to make it plausible for her to pop out another Gibson kid using stolen sperm. More money in child support and more potential "inheritance". She knows Mel's weaknesses and using Oks look alikes to trap him. For Mel to be seen with Dani Karlsson just shows how much an idiot like him won't or can't change.
Mel Gibson isn't an idiot, he just got with the worng person, and there are a lot of people that are not famous that have done this too. It isn't that he was stupid, he just made the wrong choice, and it was an easy time of oksana to take advantage of Mel when he and his wife wasn't together at this time. Men are not the only one that can play women, women can do this too !!
Women, all they need is to have some fake parts, dress sex, and they can play a man like a harp. I think Mel Gibson has learned his lesson, and that is, not to judge a book by its cover.

Location hidden

#10 May 13, 2011
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Mel Gibson isn't an idiot, he just got with the worng person, and there are a lot of people that are not famous that have done this too. It isn't that he was stupid, he just made the wrong choice, and it was an easy time of oksana to take advantage of Mel when he and his wife wasn't together at this time. Men are not the only one that can play women, women can do this too !!
Women, all they need is to have some fake parts, dress sex, and they can play a man like a harp. I think Mel Gibson has learned his lesson, and that is, not to judge a book by its cover.
HELO DUDE

THE GUY IS NOT TALKNG OF OKSA BUT OF THAT SWEDISH GIRL MEL WAS SEEN WITH IN APRIL..

SO DONT SERVE US TH EBS THAT HEHAD TROUBLE WITH HIS WIFE AND BLA BLABLA WE ARE TLAKIG OF NOW! NOT THEN

SO HOW CAN OYU SERVE US THE BS THAT "HE LEARNED HIS LEASSON" OH YEAH?
WHERE? HOW?

HE IS DOING IT ALL OVER AGAIN DUDE!
SAME BS
THATS WHAT PEOPLE ARE TLAKING ABOUT DUDE.
they talk about now, what he just did.
Bitchsays

Canberra, Australia

#11 May 15, 2011
Actually Mel fans are saying that maybe he knows what he is doing and knowingly getting seen with Miss Sweden for whatever reason. Sometimes I'm not so sure. Many people including myself could not believe he would flaunt Oksana so publicly back in 2009, after the announcement of her pregnancy and while he was still married to Robyn. I think that was wrong of him and very disrespectful to his long term marriage and wife. Mel fans claim he was lost and vulnerable. However, looking at those red carpet pictures of Mel and Oks, I don't see any sadness or vulnerability there. On the contrary, there was a smugness of having bagged and impregnated a younger woman. Then Mel fans screamed that he was already legally and emotionally separated from Robyn and he did not do wrong by hooking up with Oks. If everything was so above board then why all the initial denials by the Gibson PR machine ? He should have come out then and said Yes, Oks and I are together because I am no longer attached in any sense to the wonderful woman who was my loyal wife of 28 years. Robyn wishes me and Oksana every happiness. No, there were all these denials until Oks pregnancy was splashed across the news media everywhere and Robyn was forced to seek a divorce. MEL GIBSON IS AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A DOUCHE. I defended him against Oksana because she is an even bigger douche and viper but make no mistake. MEL GIBSON IS A DOUCHE !

Location hidden

#12 May 17, 2011
THE SWEDISH GAL STORY WAS ENTIRELY MADE UP BY TELL THE TRUTH FORM TMZ AND A HADFUL OF CRAZY BITHCES THERE LIKE FRIEDA.

they are so jeals of the man they stlak him like crazy

nobody absolutly nobody knew who mle met that night
all we had was tha the was a t a nighclub and that several girls came ot sit at his table
nothing surprising wiht htat thats always what hapend ot mel everywhere he went for the past 30 years..

he tlak ot a gilr in particular siting next to him, tabloid made a splash out of he tlak in her hear well in a nightclub if you want to speak oyu have to do that!
and they left together so say someone tha the journalist contacted or who conttacted the journalist wihthtat sotry
all those girls wrote teets that night saying wow i am wiht mel gibosn or mel is at dairis
it was all over th eplace so soemoneform a tabloid tweeted those poepel or contacted them on thier facebook account to ask detials and opfer money for it any info or pictures.
and that was it.
there was no pic of mel nor of mel withhtose goirls btw-
as for wetrher mel went out with that girl or not is a story made up by the tablids.
mel left and th egirl left wiht her firned as they wwere living together.

and she was up ealry the next morning and positng in her blof whihc she wont have been able ot od if she was at mels house...
and that was it

but them tel the truth form tmz, tried ot foudn oput who that girl was by googling drais and mel gibson and found that blog where that girl psoted about it.

she psot everyday, of every weelk of everymots since years.

so notjing new in that hse psoted that she went out at drais the ight befoe wiht her fined and met mel gibson an dpostred pics too .
thats what she does all the time.
but those crazy stupid unable ot think on their own bitches form tmz, imagiend a comletely crazy story and evne made up that this girl had done so on purpse to put her ame and all kind of bs ad stupid theories.

the fact is that:

TEL THE TRUTH PSOTED BOTH THE FUL NAME OF THAT GIRLS AND THAT SHE WAS SWEDISH AND LINKS TO HE RBLOGS AND OLDER BLOGS AND THAT SHE WAS MISS SWEDEN AND SO ON..
SO GUESS WHAT HAPEND NEXT??

WELL ITS NOTONLY TEL THE TRUTH THAT GOGLE MEL GIBSON AND MEL GIBSO AT DRAIS.. AND WHAT DID THEY FOUDN ? THEIR PSOT AT TMZ AND BY THOSE POSTS THE LINKS TO ALL MISS SWEDEN S BLOGS AND PSOTS AND SO ON..

SO NEXT YOU HAD AN IDIOT WITH NO BRIAN POSTING IN A TABLLID THAT MEL HAD DATED MISS SWEDEN BLA BLA BLA AND WAS SEEN EATING TOGETHER.. WHIHC HE HAD FORM WHAT THOSE CARZY B.ITCHES AT TMZ HAD BEEN SPEICALATING ABOUT SINCE DAYS BAHAHHAHAH!!!

AND FORM THAT GILRS BLOF OF DINER..

AND TELLE THE TRUTH MADE MATTER WORSE BY POSTING THAT DANI HAD DELETED SOEM PICTURES AND PSOTS FORM EHR BLOFG AND MAKING THE WHOLE THING MOTE SUSPICIOIUS AND MYSTERIOSU THAN IT WAS AT ALL!!

SO OF COURSE A SWEDISH JORNLAIST FOR A SH.IT PAER WORSE THNA RADAR ONLINE, EQUIVALENT IN SWEDEN, IMEDIALTY CONTACTED THE SWEDISH GIRL
THAT MAGNBISON IS LOCATED IN CLAIFORNIA BTW, AND THE SWEDISH GIRL IN SWEDEN..
SO HE WOKE HER UP IN TH EMIDDLE OF THIE NIGHT OT ASK FOR DETAILS OS HE COULD WRITE A SHIT STORY.

THE GIRLS WAS MAD AND DENIED EVERYTHIG AND HANG THE PHONE..
THE JOURNALIST WEROTE AN ARTICLE USING PICTURES OF THE GIRLS THAT HS EHAS ON HER BLOGS ALOS FORM THE TIME SHE WON MISS SWEDEN COMPETICION AND HER WORK AS MODEL AND PARTICIPATION IN MISS WORLD COMPETITION..

THAT WAS EASY FOR HM TO GET HER NUMBER WHEN SHE IS REGISTERED IN SO MANY MODEL AGENCIES..

AND WHAT DID TEL TH ETRUTH TEL T SH.,IT AND BS AND FRIEDA AND CANOOK MADE OF THAT?

WELL THEY SAID THAT SHE WAS MAKIGN ALL THAT TO GET UBLICJITY.. WHAT???
SHE DENEID THE WHOLE THING TO THE JOUNRLAIST BUT SE HOW THEY INTERPRETATED THAT!!

Location hidden

#13 May 17, 2011
AND THE SECODN ARITCLE BEFOE THAT ONE WIHT A PIC OF THAT WOMAN AT A RESOTRANT WAS TAKEN IN OCOTBER LAST YEAR WHEN SHE WAS IN CHINA! BAHHAHA
SHE WAS SITING IN A RESTUARANT IN CHINE AND THEY WERE SPECIUALITING ABOUT HER DINIGN WIHT MEL GIBSON!! IN CHINA LAST YEAR IN OCOTBER RIGTH!! LOL

OH AND ITS NOT ENOUHG OH NO..

THEY ALSO MADE CONSPUIRACIES OF ALL SORTS AND WERE OH SO JEALS AT HER AND OH SO MAD AT MEL GIBSON LOLOL

ALL WHILE DANI HAS ABSOLULTY NO IDEA OF WHAT THEY WERE DOING1

AND NWO THEY CALL EHR A NAME DROPPER!
LOL WHAT?? HOW?

THEIR HEADS ARE FULL OF SH.IT AND THEY ARE TOTLAY UNABLE TO THINK LOGICALY AND OTPUT THINGS OTGETHER THEY ARE A BIG MESS AND TOTLAY STUPID!

THEY PUT DAYS AND HOURS OF RESEARCHES AND SPECULATIONS OVER SOMETHING AS STUPID AND UNIMPORTANT AS THAT!!

there never was anything it was all ion their head
and tghe natioenal enquier alos heard of that soptry both in tmz coments setion and EONLINE AND SWEDISH MAG, AND THEY PUT IT IN THEIR NEXT EDITIN USING THE EXACT SAME DATA, ALL UNVERIFIED THA TTHIS STUPID TEL THE TRUTH HAD PSOTED..
OH AND HSE SAID THAT SHE HAD SEEN PICTUS OF THAT GLE WIHT MEL GIBSON.. HM YEAH.. AND MADE A COPY OF IT BUT SHE NEVR SHWO THOSE PROVES AS WEL AS PSOTS MISSING SHE NEVER POSTED THEM OT ANYOPNE SO SHE LIES!

she just made up a story knowing, as she use tha therslef, that it wil atract many reporters of tablid to tmz comment section and that they wil write a story abou tit.

mle gibson didnt recalled tha tgirl but SURE AFTER ALL WHAT THEY POSTED ABOUT HER, WIHT PRIOVATE INFOS AND ALL HE MIGHT HAVE CALLED HER SINCE THNAKS TO THEM!! ABHA!

THANKS TO TELL THE TRITH AND FRIEDA GIVING SO MANY INFOS ON DANI AND TLAKING OS MUCH ABOUT HER!

LOL
AND ALL THEIR SH.IT HAD THE OPPOSITE EFECT THAN THEY WANTED
IT PUT ALL ATTENTION ON THAT GILER WHEN SHE DIDNT WNATED IT, AND IT CRRAEATED A BAD STORY FRO MEL GIBOSN THAT BENEFITED ALL TABLOIDS WHO TLAK BAD OF HIM GREATLY.

ALL OF THEM WORTE A VERY SUPER BAD STORY ABOUT MEL GIBOSN.
SO CONGRA FRIEDA AND TEL THE TRUTH AND ALL CANOOK AND CRAZY SH.IT HEAD FROM TMZ!

NOW YOUR CRDIBILITY ION ANYTHING OYU SAY IS SHOT DOWN!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo Grove, IL

#14 May 17, 2011
Uh, I hate to get technical, but she never said she lied.
who knows

Woodbridge, VA

#15 May 17, 2011
Well, if you did something so damn awful to someone as she did Mel Gibson, would you come clean and confesss you lied about everything? Not unless you want to face charges and possibly face some jail time too. No she will drop things before she will comfess to any wrong doing. Will a robber confess he just rob a bank? Think about that.
who knows

Woodbridge, VA

#16 May 17, 2011
I was talking of Oksana.. and what she did, who cares what people say on TMZ. I have seen that show on tv, so that about says it all for me. LOL

Location hidden

#17 May 18, 2011
LLA1 wrote:
Uh, I hate to get technical, but she never said she lied.
hello dumb arswež!! she said different things and on television baout what hapend and then said a different thing 3 times on her declaration to th epolice ans at the lawyers of mel gibson and to the judgež! nand under oath!
its clal lying and a felony.
she made 6 of them

Location hidden

#18 May 18, 2011
who knows wrote:
Well, if you did something so damn awful to someone as she did Mel Gibson, would you come clean and confesss you lied about everything? Not unless you want to face charges and possibly face some jail time too. No she will drop things before she will comfess to any wrong doing. Will a robber confess he just rob a bank? Think about that.
dont bother with that idiot baby, he is just a retard who dont know a thing about the case and hwo in worse is unable to think.
they cant count to ten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lethal Weapon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 391
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Mar '15 Sister Mary 32
News Hotel demolition: Colony Plaza Hotel meets its ... (May '09) Oct '14 PPP 24
News Danny Glover supports Unifor (Sep '14) Sep '14 screwed again by ... 1
News Horror fans can get their scream on this weekend (Mar '13) Mar '13 abc321 3
News Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but you cana ... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Fan of Mel 60
News Exclusive Mel Gibson Interview: A Candid and Ra... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ely 5
More from around the web