The Passion Of The Jesus Freak

The Passion Of The Jesus Freak

There are 51 comments on the The Galloping Beaver story from Jul 28, 2006, titled The Passion Of The Jesus Freak. In it, The Galloping Beaver reports that:

Oh dear! It seems Mel Gibson got a little too cozy with a bottle of tequila while driving his Lexus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Galloping Beaver.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cathy

New Paltz, NY

#1 Jul 29, 2006
and you are perfect ALL the time??
Nick Miller

Houghton, MI

#2 Jul 30, 2006
MEL is NOT a JESUS FREAK!!!! He blames the jews for everything wrong in the world.
DRush

Surprise, AZ

#3 Aug 3, 2006
LET's WATCH WHILE THE JEWS AND HOLLYWOOD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST MEL GIBSON!!!!
Even if we were to assume that it is 100% true that Mel Gibson is a bigot... so what!
It is NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO BE A BIGOT. It is against the law to DISCRIMINATE (and I doubt Mel Gibson was checking any job applications at the time he was being arrested).
So basically what the Jews and Hollywood are saying is that IT IS NOT OK to discriminate against anyone for their race, color, creed, religion, etc., UNLESS they have a opinion that dissents from thier own... Does that sound like a free country to you?
The man has a right to work like anyone else. Just because his opinion differs from the Jews (and Hollywood) it is somehow "OK" to discriminate against him?
Souds like lawyer logic from the Socialist Republic of California if you ask me...
I hope that place falls off the map!!!
Meowmi

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2006
Mel Gibson also has the right not to work in Hollywood if all those Jews are so repugnant to him. Everyone knows there are a lot of them in the entertainment industry. Who's the idiot in this scenario?

Besides, who's discriminating against him? We're not checking job applications, either. This is pure capitalism here, my friend. Simple supply and demand. If there's no demand because of his anti-Semitic comments, then what's there to whine about? Long live the U.S.A.
Al Land

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Aug 3, 2006


Al Land
Amesbury, MA Flag for Review 1 min ago
Is it over? Is it really over? Do the Jews now run everything and everybody?
Oh, Mel...how could you? Please say it isn't true.
Tell us that abject and disgusting statement issued yesterday over your name wasn't really yours. Tell us that your publicist wrote it behind your back, that you have fired him and that you now want to set the record straight. Tell us that you didn't really grovel before the ADL's execrable Abe Foxman.
Please.
Did you really say, "There is no excuse, nor should there be any tolerance, for anyone who thinks or expresses any kind of anti-Semitic remark?" If so, then please explain to us that, at the time, despicable torture fanatic Alan Dershowitz was shoving bamboo splinters under your fingernails.
Tell us how that proven Holocaust liar and huckster Elie Weisel held a gun to your head and made you say, "I am asking the Jewish community, whom I have personally offended, to help me on my journey through recovery."
Truth is No Defense When It Comes to Jews
All this because you blurted out, while somewhat inebriated, "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars," to a Jewish cop who was arresting you? As you and I both well know, what you said was true! Jews are responsible for all the wars, it seems. Certainly, the ones that really count in terms of dead and wounded: World Wars I and II. In case you haven't noticed, that little dustup in the Middle East fast is turning into World War III - and guess who started it? It sure wasn't some little Arab kid throwing rocks! It's those "F*****g Jews," of course. You know - the ones who are responsible for all the wars.
All across America, a huge number of us were electrified and silently cheered when we heard about what you said to that cop, particularly in view of the atrocities being committed by all those Israeli Jews against innocent Palestinian and Lebanese women and children, now symbolized by the 43 little children massacred in Qana the other night as they lay sleeping. In that moment, once again, we saw you speaking for us, we heard the spirit of the larger-than-life heroes you have portrayed. Far from being reprehensible, what you said gave us hope that, somehow, we can reject the Globalists and the agenda that has hijacked our nation; that, somehow, we can force an end to the insane Middle Eastern killing being done by them in our name, using our money.
Show us where your family is being held hostage, Mel. We will come to Southern California from all over America. Then, just as you showed us how in The Patriot, we will get them back for you, using muskets and tomahawks, if necessary.
Thrill us, one more time, as we march in force down Hollywood Boulevard after those JDL gangsters, with:“Aye. Fight and you may die. Run and you will live - at least, a while. And, dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance - just one chance – to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom?" Tell us that rallying cry was more than just words in a script to you, too.
In yesterday's statement that I like to think was drafted by the ADL, the following is attributed to you, Mel: "(I) am a public person, and when I say something ... my words carry weight in the public arena. As a result, I must assume personal responsibility for my words..." True. Very true. But, here's the problem, Mel: You should be far more concerned about the effect your words have upon your loyal fans and supporters than upon those whom Jesus Christ called "the Synagogue of Satan."
Real Men Never Apologize to Tyrants
Do you really think that groveling before the Jews will gain you even an inch with them?
DRush

Surprise, AZ

#6 Aug 3, 2006
Meowmi wrote:
Mel Gibson also has the right not to work in Hollywood if all those Jews are so repugnant to him. Everyone knows there are a lot of them in the entertainment industry. Who's the idiot in this scenario?
Besides, who's discriminating against him? We're not checking job applications, either. This is pure capitalism here, my friend. Simple supply and demand. If there's no demand because of his anti-Semitic comments, then what's there to whine about? Long live the U.S.A.
Ok, I'll just apply that same logic the next time a Jew walks through my door looking for a job!

You have the right not to buy his product if you don't like it... but you can't deny him employment (or financing for movies for that matter) b/c you don't like his beliefs!

So... LONG LIVE THE USA and I hope he sues the first Jew who turns him down because of it!!!!
Kizzy

Cornell, WI

#7 Aug 4, 2006
What's so wrong with being a Jesus Freak? at least I know where I'm going when I die!
Kyle Dean

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2006
Kizzy wrote:
What's so wrong with being a Jesus Freak? at least I know where I'm going when I die!
Well you are probably the only one who ever lived who knows, they should make a movie or a documentary about you since you ~~~KNOW~~~ where you are going after you die!!!!

Muhahahahaha
ROFLMAO!
Kizzy

Cornell, WI

#9 Aug 4, 2006
It's called the Bible. It says in black and white where I'm going. I'm a believer and proud of it. I feel sorry for you.
Kyle Dean

United States

#10 Aug 4, 2006
Kizzy wrote:
It's called the Bible. It says in black and white where I'm going. I'm a believer and proud of it. I feel sorry for you.
Don't feel sorry for me hun, feel sorry for yourself because only a disturbed person would say they knew for a fact where they are going after they die.
Believing and hoping are totaly different than knowing for a fact.
George

Menlo Park, CA

#11 Aug 4, 2006
cathy wrote:
and you are perfect ALL the time??
The title you choose "The Passion Of The Jesus Freak" shows your biggotry toward Christians. Which I guess makes you a hypocrite. Amazing how everyone seems to have their own personal hate toward a certain groups.

I think you owe christians an appology.
Toni

Herndon, VA

#12 Aug 11, 2006
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The title you choose "The Passion Of The Jesus Freak" shows your biggotry toward Christians. Which I guess makes you a hypocrite. Amazing how everyone seems to have their own personal hate toward a certain groups.
I think you owe christians an appology.
I partially agree. Obviously, the actor isn't a Jesus freak if he's badmouthing the Jews. He isn't even Christian.
Toni

Herndon, VA

#13 Aug 11, 2006
Actually, I have been made aware that he is Catholic, or a wannbe Catholic. I guess that makes sense because the Pope is a Nazi.
Zarabanda

Newport, OR

#14 Aug 27, 2006
The god of the Levite Jewish clan was a martial diety, they made a blood pact with that diety and to this day give him animal sacrifices. Martial dietys are very blood thirsty and were called upon for favors by the Egyptians, Greeks and especially the Romans to help them conquer and destroy their enemys.

The synthetic god of the christians is a solar diety which early monks wrote in to pacify the serfs and empower the Pope. The Pope removed the largely popular solar pagan festivals and replaced those with the resulting paper god of the christians. The monks even stole entire rituals from the Solar Diety Baal worshiped by the Babylonians in their attempts to flesh out their paper diety. Their infant savor of the world born on Winter Solstice, Tammuz, their ritual of the bread and wine into the body of Baal was entirely stolen and the dietys named simply changed.

Enough of the diatribe, Martial dietys are not Peace loving turn the other cheek spiritual beings. They are blood thirsty, and often are very violent.
It is tripe for christian zealots that have no clue as to actual spirituality to swallow their paper god and try to force what comes back up upon the Jewish clans that actually made that blood pact with that Martial diety in return for that Martial diety protecting and destroying their enemys.
Afterthought

West Roxbury, MA

#15 Aug 28, 2006
It's pretty clear that Mel was painted as a religious wack job before this movie was even completed. This gentlemans post is fairly well representative, though after the fact. Many of us likely saw Southparks depiction of Mel bouncing about like Daffy Duck and shitting in peoples faces. My problem is that many who assault Mel (and paint Christians in general with a wide and course brush), espouse relatively extremely radicalized and militant views on Israel. When asked why they have the right to ownership of the land, the answer and title are attributed to ancient text in which the author has been identified as God. If Christians justify Americas own manifest destiny protocols of the past as being of Divine prominence, then abuse is assured in the following. Now, let us not forget that palistinians have their own text and title, but apparently they have miss identified the author. I guess in this event it is proper to marginalize their beliefs as radical, and down right daffy duck loony. Just like all us Bible thumping lunatic moron Christians. It's not God that is the problem here clearly. It is specific and secularly distasteful versions of God that are offending. It might be important to note here that the most fervently religious Christians I have ever known in my life are Black, and it may be redundant to note that Jews make a very good show of their support for communities they deem quaint and relevant in their accounting, as opposed to those whom are outside the margin of required consideration within the schematic. When you say denograting things about peoples faith, you may be unintentionaly poking three eyes, when you were aiming at just one head.
Stephanie Jo

Skykomish, WA

#17 Nov 17, 2006
Why would you say somthing like that. He's humen. who are we to judge. Ilove yall but we need to show christs Love
Stephanie Jo

Skykomish, WA

#18 Nov 17, 2006
Not only do we need to show his love but why would we argue over somthing about mel, when it's not our stuff, Blessins to all of you. I hope the lord guides all of you
Eric Faith

United States

#19 Nov 17, 2006
I could only hope and pray that Mel would reach out to the Jewish community and with Icon Productions, propose that an epic film be made that tells the true historical events of the Maccabean Revolt which so many (Protestant) Christians miss out on because of Martin Luther's diabolical rantings and King James' envy. The Catholic Christians and Jews are friends, and it shall always be no matter how much the evil uses weak men and women as vessels of his hatred toward them. Let's get Brendan Frasier as Judas Maccabees already! Tell us the story of Hannukah already!!!
Jenna

United States

#24 Dec 5, 2006
DRush wrote:
LET's WATCH WHILE THE JEWS AND HOLLYWOOD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST MEL GIBSON!!!!
Even if we were to assume that it is 100% true that Mel Gibson is a bigot... so what!
It is NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO BE A BIGOT. It is against the law to DISCRIMINATE (and I doubt Mel Gibson was checking any job applications at the time he was being arrested).
So basically what the Jews and Hollywood are saying is that IT IS NOT OK to discriminate against anyone for their race, color, creed, religion, etc., UNLESS they have a opinion that dissents from thier own... Does that sound like a free country to you?
The man has a right to work like anyone else. Just because his opinion differs from the Jews (and Hollywood) it is somehow "OK" to discriminate against him?
Souds like lawyer logic from the Socialist Republic of California if you ask me...
I hope that place falls off the map!!!
If Mel has a right to be a bigot, then the Jews have a right not to work with him. Simple as that. Payback sucks, doesn't it?
Jenna

United States

#25 Dec 5, 2006
Nick Miller wrote:
MEL is NOT a JESUS FREAK!!!! He blames the jews for everything wrong in the world.
I didn't know Bush was Jewish. Must be, since Mel says that the Jews have caused all the wars in the world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lethal Weapon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Jul 22 Sadam loyalist 33
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 391
News Hotel demolition: Colony Plaza Hotel meets its ... (May '09) Oct '14 PPP 24
News Danny Glover supports Unifor (Sep '14) Sep '14 screwed again by ... 1
News Horror fans can get their scream on this weekend (Mar '13) Mar '13 abc321 3
News Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but you cana ... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Fan of Mel 60
News Exclusive Mel Gibson Interview: A Candid and Ra... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ely 5
More from around the web