Gibson 'was abusive in his first marr...

Gibson 'was abusive in his first marriage'

There are 43 comments on the AdelaideNow... story from Aug 2, 2010, titled Gibson 'was abusive in his first marriage'. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

MEL Gibson's former Russian lover allegedly told police she saw the Oscar-winning actor hit his then nine-year-old son in the head during a hockey game, RadarOnline reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
linda k

AOL

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Mel did not learn all of those savory words and anger overnight. Robyn was not enough eye candy for him and oks fit the bill..He cheated on her all through their marriage, probably to justify him marrying her because she was pregnant. Again, robyn says the truth, no physical harm, she moved out of the way quickly,,but verbal and emotional, come on. His harrassing calls all night long show that his anger is not short lived. As for sources, oly, ocean, if it walks like a duck, etc
LLA

Bartlett, IL

#2 Aug 2, 2010
linda k wrote:
Mel did not learn all of those savory words and anger overnight. Robyn was not enough eye candy for him and oks fit the bill..He cheated on her all through their marriage, probably to justify him marrying her because she was pregnant. Again, robyn says the truth, no physical harm, she moved out of the way quickly,,but verbal and emotional, come on. His harrassing calls all night long show that his anger is not short lived. As for sources, oly, ocean, if it walks like a duck, etc
It quakes like a duck...

I agree 100%. I suspect Robyn was an enabler for years.
Mel Gibson Fan

Baltimore, MD

#3 Aug 3, 2010
LLA wrote:
<quoted text>
It quakes like a duck...
I agree 100%. I suspect Robyn was an enabler for years.
Yeah, yeah..and you have been a know it all jerk for years.

You don't know anything about what really went on in Mel and Robyn's marriage, so what you "say" or "think" doesn't hold water, so keep on quaking, little duckie.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 3, 2010
anythign that linda write she has it form celebitchy, she never ever made one single search on the itnernet about anytthg that she say, she never ever did anything at all to get facts.

all what she do is suking in form celebitchy who was beating on oskana in the last but who is now sponsored by radar obnline since severla months, so she is geting monet since amrch 2010,and thereofr is call by everly body "the dsaint oksa favorit oplace" and thats wherefrom she got her "infos" babaha anyoen that say anyhting not good about oks ais systematiclay baned form tha tplace or anyone posting any unconvenient nfos about her. post deleted

and inda should now about that sice she saw it and never quesitoned it..

so linda why are oyu here?

no its nto to tlakabout mel gibsion and its not to defend oska oyu od nt give a sh.it about her

it is onbly to be agaisnb tme as a person becaiuse oyu are so frustrated of knowing noting but too leasy to od anything about it

you are too leasy to seek real informations andoyu od not know what it means
all oyu do is ranting nad ranting in one direction then the other.

all what you come wibt are opinons.

now try to make an argumentation, and brink links and reliable facts for everything you say,m no more weasy trick with opinion of someoneelses opinion..

we want to see waht proves you ahve.

yuou cant even build a sentence damnet!!

when was the last time you read a book???

when were oyu at school? for how long??
LLA

Buffalo Grove, IL

#5 Aug 3, 2010
Mel Gibson Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah..and you have been a know it all jerk for years.
You don't know anything about what really went on in Mel and Robyn's marriage, so what you "say" or "think" doesn't hold water, so keep on quaking, little duckie.
I'm hardly a know it all, but on this subject and on family law, I know A LOT! Compared to you and Oly/Ocean, I suppose I do 'know it all', but for years? Gee, until a few weeks ago, you didn't even know I was on the planet and I wouldn't have believed people as blind as you all existed? So you couldn't possible know what I was or wasn't.

Losing again and getting desperate I see...
Mel Gibson Fan

Baltimore, MD

#6 Aug 3, 2010
LLA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hardly a know it all, but on this subject and on family law, I know A LOT! Compared to you and Oly/Ocean, I suppose I do 'know it all', but for years? Gee, until a few weeks ago, you didn't even know I was on the planet and I wouldn't have believed people as blind as you all existed? So you couldn't possible know what I was or wasn't.
Having someone you know in Law, doesn't give you knowledge to know how this will all turn out. Why do you call me desperate? I'm not Oksana..lol. We don't know if Mel Gibson has lost yet.
LLA

Bartlett, IL

#7 Aug 3, 2010
Mel Gibson Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Having someone you know in Law, doesn't give you knowledge to know how this will all turn out. Why do you call me desperate? I'm not Oksana..lol. We don't know if Mel Gibson has lost yet.
I know a lot of people 'in law' because I'm 'in law'. Since I'm 'in law', I don't have to gather info from them, I just use my brain; errr, for OlyOcean, my brian.

I don't believe I ever said I know how this will turn out. That depends on what evidence is admitted, credibility of witnesses, the results of the investigation, etc. What I've said is that I believe Mel is guilty. Don't kid yourself, there are lots of times someone is guilty and they don't get charged for one reason or another.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 3, 2010
LLA wrote:
<quoted text>
we do know that you are a comleetre idiot and that you od not know anyhting about the law this is sure and know absoilulty nothign about mel gibson oksa and about this case.

you dont even know oksa bierth date nor where she coems form nbor how she came in the west nor what prostituion branch she was into before coming here..

you odnt even know what kind of russian organised crime she was part of. nor who is behind her today.
you know nothing

you odnt even know that she is sterile since over a decade nor that mel gibson had a vasectomy since 1998

you odnt even know what kind of extortion and by whom mel gibson has been and is still under and oyu do not know a sh.it about htis case.

bit oh you talk and fly around like a crazy psychopath fiull of himself!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 3, 2010
LLA wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of people 'in law' because I'm 'in law'. Since I'm 'in law', I don't have to gather info from them, I just use my brain; errr, for OlyOcean, my brian.
I don't believe I ever said I know how this will turn out. That depends on what evidence is admitted, credibility of witnesses, the results of the investigation, etc. What I've said is that I believe Mel is guilty. Don't kid yourself, there are lots of times someone is guilty and they don't get charged for one reason or another.
LOL!

Anything to makes someone with good sense look bad.

No one knows how any of this will turn out. The investigations are not yet over. Mel's fans should take note of it. I do not see how he can explain his angry derogatory and inflammatory rants though. I do not think "She pushed my buttons" or "I'm going through a midlife crisis" will get him off the hook though. Maybe on online sites, perhaps, but not a court of law.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 3, 2010
LLA wrote:
<quoted text>
and nobody gives a crap about what you beleive! thisis not a place about opinion

your opinion od not matter

what matter are facts and oyu dont know about facts becasue you never lokied into them

you dont know anything about the antecedent of oksa who alredy is charged for extorions agaisnt severalother men in hollywood you dont follow and even i posted the article about it here TWICE!!!!!! you choised to ignor it TWICE!!!!

you lie
this is not about facts for oyu it is about oyur personla reluctance to admit defeat and you interest in this case is to simply get rid of your oersonal frustrations cionverning aspects of yoru poersonal life totaly unrelated to this case.

you jsut use mel gibson as a scapegoat to get rid of oyur personla problems instead of adressing them.

so unless you have somehting concrete and usefull and an argumentation to contribute with, i suggest you to found another ping ball machine to destress yourself with!

your gossips ansd lies dont change a thing to the facts and the facts are that she lied and has been caught up in about 12 lies by the sherifs investiogators concerning the main evidences in her case.
the tapes have been declared tobe fabricated form A ot SZ

the pictures have been already analysed and declared 1) photshoped and 2) not being form this year.

the emnails are truncated and the SMA messages are nto even form mel gibsons cellphone..

so now she ogt hwat+ nothign at all but her lies and thereofr is trying ot make uop stories of flying tv and what ever she can found.

waht evidence do you have`? none.

oksa was known ot lose her vener very often.
her own friends have testified of it.

and she is also known ot have a prominent veine on the templ that she always cover up wiht her hairs always, and that she seek treatment for using laser and botox injectrions as well as injections with Ator.
those comnbined with her cheeks implants can cause red etyes and blue eyes even worse than what oyu can se in the pc
there is no ematome nor buruise in those pics, we can only see a oart of the eye.. if the eye was bruised, why wasn tit photographed drectly+ why wasnt it apearant on the dnetist pics? why the pediatrist and the internist didnt took a pic of that eye? and why didnt she took a pic of that eye face on?

and of course, how come her eyebrown in that pic are totlay not taking care of and she haslots of ahirs that normaly are epilated and who are not there in the frist picture? specialy less than a week after new years eve.. those hairs are over a month ot grow back.. so its a fake.

btw the prove that you are worng and have no argument is that you insult me in anyway oyu camn

it irritates you a lot that i can prove my case whie you cant.

when an opponent has no arguments he resort ot personal attacks.,. they od that too in politic trying ot defeat an adversary by harasing him and triyng ot shot down his credibility wiht BS as oyu do here.
its call sophisme not argumentation.

thats the opposit of logic.

all you ahve is empty bla bla
you blow yoruself so big of it, that you are going to eplode so full of emptyness you are.
LLA

Bartlett, IL

#11 Aug 3, 2010
MadRafi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
No one knows how any of this will turn out. The investigations are not yet over. Mel's fans should take note of it. I do not see how he can explain his angry derogatory and inflammatory rants though. I do not think "She pushed my buttons" or "I'm going through a midlife crisis" will get him off the hook though. Maybe on online sites, perhaps, but not a court of law.
The only explanation that I can think of is that he's bi-polar and off his meds. It wouldn't automatically make him innocent in court, but it may help him get a plea, assuming they press charges against him.

In the court of public opinion though, sadly, it doesn't seem he needs to get himself off the hook. People as so ignorant about domestic abuse and batterers. Many seem to want to blame the victim.

Laws are in place to protect both saints and sinners. Regardless of what Oksana may have done, if he hit her, he's guilty. The only exception to that is self defense. In my experience though, men who verbally attack the way he did on that tape, tend to be batterers.
linda k

AOL

#12 Aug 3, 2010
oly.....where are your sources???? give us some links, some info.... you don't have any either.....are you stalking me????? potty mouth!!! bad boy, bad boy.....try talking like an adult, without attacking, then maybe someone will take you seriously.
linda k

AOL

#13 Aug 3, 2010
why are you here oly??? lonesome? no one listens to you at home? looking for friends?? practicing english slang? learning how to spell??? what proof do you have about anything??? what was the last book you read??? how much schooling do you have???? you are so silly.....

Location hidden

#14 Aug 3, 2010
LLA wrote:
<quoted text>
The only explanation that I can think of is that he's bi-polar and off his meds. It wouldn't automatically make him innocent in court, but it may help him get a plea, assuming they press charges against him.
In the court of public opinion though, sadly, it doesn't seem he needs to get himself off the hook. People as so ignorant about domestic abuse and batterers. Many seem to want to blame the victim.
Laws are in place to protect both saints and sinners. Regardless of what Oksana may have done, if he hit her, he's guilty. The only exception to that is self defense. In my experience though, men who verbally attack the way he did on that tape, tend to be batterers.
If all of this makes it so Mel is Bi Polar or was off his meds, I think that is a good thing. At least it will be known, which I do not think he would like.

No help will do good for Mel unless he wants it. He would only be going through the motions, like he did in 2006 with his DUI arrest, He went to rehab, did some community service (?), had probation, went to AA related meetings (?) and paid a fine. To date, it is not known if he is drinking alcohol or smoking, but anger certainly flared its ugly head, with possible physical violence.

Blaming the victim is so much easier than taking account of one's behaviour. For those who have placed Mel on a pedestal are greatly misguided if they think he can do no wrong. Maybe it scares them to have to look withing them so see why they support such abuse? I find no excuse for accepting it.

On a different thread, it was discussed Mel has some underlying issues he should deal with so he can move forward in a healthier way. I still believe that to be true.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 3, 2010
the tape was made on february 18

the aleged assault hapened on janauery 6

she shook the baby like a ragdol whihc exlain interference it will have been irrespnsible not to
she was never layred down on a bed like she pretend to

it all happeend while she was standing up in the living rom

her alegation ot flee in pyjamas cotnradic her won declaration that she was full dressed and jsut coming back from a laker game.

in the tape you hear mel gibson saying 4 times that she beat him.

you od not hear a single time him saying that he beat her.

nor refer to it.

since she is the one who was recording the conversation, what he say is more trustworthy than what she registered ont he tape later on.

you migth know some about the law but oyu are totaly ignorant of how recordings can be docrtored and even manufactured 100%
special when it is about an actor and his ovice can be reocrded at any time and even taken form movies and rehearsals.

she also alleged an assassination plot agaisnt harvey levi who has now been proven to be fausle.

to accuse someone to plan an assassination is a very big oifdfense, knowing that hse leid about htat, can only tell oyu how reliable her testimony is.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 3, 2010
all we can conclude is that she is a disgrace for all real battered women, an dthose who have fouhgt so long for the portection of women in dangerous situations.

what she do here damage the cases of hudreds thousands of women, who are really in danger.
LLA

Bartlett, IL

#17 Aug 3, 2010
OLYMPE wrote:
all we can conclude is that she is a disgrace for all real battered women, an dthose who have fouhgt so long for the portection of women in dangerous situations.
what she do here damage the cases of hudreds thousands of women, who are really in danger.
If Oksana is lying, I agree with you. Woman who lie about being abused hurt those who truly have been abused.
Babe

Baltimore, MD

#18 Aug 4, 2010
MadRafi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
If someone used you, and played you, and took as much money from you that Oksana has, and now this crap. I bet you will be doing a lot more than cussing, Mad dude!

Ok, let's do a little talking here, Mad Dude. Let's say someone tore up your front yard with their motor bike, and was always partying outside your horse after 12 midnight. This would drive you nuts and want to cuss and/or even "feel like" knocking the sh*t out of them. Ok, you might cuss, and say to them like I'll plant your azz in my back yard, but that doesn't mean that you will actually do it. This is a hell of a lot more than someome messing up a front yard, dude. This is someone's life that is being torn apart. If you don't see this, you're more lame than Oksana thinking her 2nd cd will make the top 10.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 4, 2010
Babe wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone used you, and played you, and took as much money from you that Oksana has, and now this crap. I bet you will be doing a lot more than cussing, Mad dude!
Ok, let's do a little talking here, Mad Dude. Let's say someone tore up your front yard with their motor bike, and was always partying outside your horse after 12 midnight. This would drive you nuts and want to cuss and/or even "feel like" knocking the sh*t out of them. Ok, you might cuss, and say to them like I'll plant your azz in my back yard, but that doesn't mean that you will actually do it. This is a hell of a lot more than someome messing up a front yard, dude. This is someone's life that is being torn apart. If you don't see this, you're more lame than Oksana thinking her 2nd cd will make the top 10.
Look Mel's Fan/Babe, I have lost my temper many a time and not once did I ever threaten to kill someone or say racial epithets. Why is the fact Mel lost his temper and said so many unkind words, whether set up or not, so hard for you to believe. Someone did something bad, so it's okay to do something bad in return? Good Lord! What do you teach your kids????? Tit for tat? Two wrongs still do not make a right, I don't care how you look at it.

I have also been used in my life, but not once did I ever think or say I would kill someone over it. I allowed myself to be used, although not intentionally, but I will not blame someone else for it.

As for Mel spending all his money on Oksana, did she hold a gun to his head to do it? When are you going to let HIM take responsibility for HIS actions? It seems he mishandled his money, why is that Oksana's fault?

I will not doubt Mel and Oksana each played a role in the mess they have created. If either one of them committed an illegal act, they should pay the consequences of their actions. Mel, in my eyes, is not free of wrong doing, no matter what kind of scenario you dream up.

He hit Oksana (photos, text/email), he threatened to kill her twice. I posted a California Penal Code which states it does not matter if you intend to follow through or not, it is till a terrorist threat. That is a fact you are not willing to accept, but it is something that is part of the investigations.

Try removing your emotions from it all and look at the facts, for a change.
LLA

Bartlett, IL

#20 Aug 4, 2010
MadRafi wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Mel's Fan/Babe, I have lost my temper many a time and not once did I ever threaten to kill someone or say racial epithets. Why is the fact Mel lost his temper and said so many unkind words, whether set up or not, so hard for you to believe. Someone did something bad, so it's okay to do something bad in return? Good Lord! What do you teach your kids????? Tit for tat? Two wrongs still do not make a right, I don't care how you look at it.
I have also been used in my life, but not once did I ever think or say I would kill someone over it. I allowed myself to be used, although not intentionally, but I will not blame someone else for it.
As for Mel spending all his money on Oksana, did she hold a gun to his head to do it? When are you going to let HIM take responsibility for HIS actions? It seems he mishandled his money, why is that Oksana's fault?
I will not doubt Mel and Oksana each played a role in the mess they have created. If either one of them committed an illegal act, they should pay the consequences of their actions. Mel, in my eyes, is not free of wrong doing, no matter what kind of scenario you dream up.
He hit Oksana (photos, text/email), he threatened to kill her twice. I posted a California Penal Code which states it does not matter if you intend to follow through or not, it is till a terrorist threat. That is a fact you are not willing to accept, but it is something that is part of the investigations.
Try removing your emotions from it all and look at the facts, for a change.
Amen MadRafi, Amen! I agree 100%

It boggles my brain that so many are completely willing to disregard what Mel did because they don't like who they PERCEIVE Oksana to be. I've lived long enough to believe that some of the things about her may be true, but that does NOT give Mel the right to do what he did. The thing I find really odd is that they feel this way about him because he made a business decision to make a movie!

The way many Americans feel/talk about how fundamentalist Muslims treat woman, and then they go and treat a domestic violence this way? Hypocritical ignorance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lethal Weapon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 391
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Mar '15 Sister Mary 32
News Hotel demolition: Colony Plaza Hotel meets its ... (May '09) Oct '14 PPP 24
News Danny Glover supports Unifor (Sep '14) Sep '14 screwed again by ... 1
News Horror fans can get their scream on this weekend (Mar '13) Mar '13 abc321 3
News Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but you cana ... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Fan of Mel 60
News Exclusive Mel Gibson Interview: A Candid and Ra... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ely 5
More from around the web