Mel Gibson calls reporter an 'a**hole' in TV tanty

Feb 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NZ Herald

Hollywood star Mel Gibson has been caught calling a reporter an 'asshole' at the end of a TV interview.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2010
Jake

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Judged:

It's one of those moments of irony captured on film. when asked if the public had forgiven him, old Mel demonstrated HE'S still the anger-filled a** hole he was four years ago.
C'mon, dude, find a therapist and resolve all that misguided anger.
Joe

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

The jerk was the "reporter"... such a bogus interview. As if we haven't been over that ground for like 4 years now... the reporter brings it up like it's fresh. What Mel SHOULD have said is "Yes, I believe I and the viewers are long past it. But it looks like you're still stuck."
MadneZ

Karlskrona, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Its nothing else but an blooper!
The reporter was an a**hole, showed no respect on the fact that he/mel obviusly dont want to speak about the past or surtain other subjects.

Just focus on the movie.

But at the same time, the question was fare, and mel did answer.

The thing I dont understand is why media blow everything up out of proportion because Mel Gibson said this, did that, thought so, and turn every word that comes out of his mouth to something anti semitic, or racist, or homofobic or whatever, when it is not.

There are so many other celebs that mess up, beat their wifes, kids, girlfriends, cheats, use drugs, dui`s, murders, rape and all sorts of awful things
But everyone seem to think, the hollywood media seem to think, that what mel gibson does and says is far more worse!
Jake

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Joe wrote:
The jerk was the "reporter"... such a bogus interview. As if we haven't been over that ground for like 4 years now... the reporter brings it up like it's fresh. What Mel SHOULD have said is "Yes, I believe I and the viewers are long past it. But it looks like you're still stuck."
Good interviewers are known for asking tough questions: that makes them smart and thorough. All Mel had to do was answer the question in the affirmative, and then elaborate. Unfortunately, Mel isn't known for grace under pressure: he needs a script nowadays to interview well. He's still that same jerk who can't control his mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lethal Weapon Discussions

Search the Lethal Weapon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Horror fans can get their scream on this weekend (Mar '13) Mar '13 abc321 3
Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but you cana ... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Fan of Mel 60
Exclusive Mel Gibson Interview: A Candid and Ra... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ely 5
Mel Gibson - Mel Gibson Rules Out Lethal Weapon 5 (Aug '12) Aug '12 Mel Gibson Fan 2
Where next for Mel Gibson? (May '12) May '12 Katie 1
Actor Gary Busey files for bankruptcy in US (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ron 1
Mel follows up with `wetback' rant (Jul '10) Dec '11 LOL 105
•••
•••
•••