Mel Gibson using hypnosis to relieve ...

Mel Gibson using hypnosis to relieve stress from Oksana ordeal

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Mel Gibson using hypnosis to relieve stress from Oksana ordeal. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Mel Gibson is reportedly using hypnosis to help relieve his stress. The 'Lethal Weapon' actor is currently at the center of domestic violence and abuse allegations brought forward by his ex girlfriend and mother of his child, Oksana Grigorieva.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

linda k

AOL

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Interesting article.......both of them going for hypnosis to work out problems. To me it shows that both had problems with anger and in dealing with responses and behaviors.....I agree with the statement that it also must be followed up with some rehab and medical intervention. soooooooooooooo....what happened between march and april when they broke up???? If they both had gone to hypnosis, tried to work on their problems, something happened.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2010
no noit boith stupid cow

she wasnt living wiht himin march she never went into hypnosis its rol who prented she is.

of course oyu never read tghe article in march when it cactualy happend huh?

this is bs-

they never went to hypnosios otgehter nor tried ot work out htier problmes

oksa is hte problme and must be kikled once she is dead all will be fine.

“Deus Ex Machina”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 5, 2010
I think it's despicable that this story was given to the press. Even if he is seeing a hypnotist, which I doubt since the story originates at ROL, it's enough with ripping his privacy away so that every little suffering this guy is going through is exposed to the world at large. Despicable. He's still a human being and nothing has been proven in a court of law. I'm sick and tired of seeing Mel Gibson eviscerated in the press for weeks on end.

And yeah -- where did this thing about them going to the hypnotist "together" come from. Together? Conjugal hypnosis visits? I think it's nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lethal Weapon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mel Gibson's Remarks In The Spotlight After Arrest (Jul '06) 8 hr andet1987 66
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Mar '17 Bob Masters 392
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Mar '17 Hillary Vomit 35
News Hotel demolition: Colony Plaza Hotel meets its ... (May '09) Oct '14 PPP 24
News Danny Glover supports Unifor (Sep '14) Sep '14 screwed again by ... 1
News Horror fans can get their scream on this weekend (Mar '13) Mar '13 abc321 3
News Mel Gibson: Love him or hate him, but you cana ... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Fan of Mel 60
More from around the web