'Eddie Haskell' doesn't cause trouble now

Full story: LA Daily News

Childhood actor Ken Osmond played Eddie Haskell on the Leave It To Beaver show. After serving in the military, he bacame a motorcycle officer and was injured.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2010
Fan

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

We needs guys like him on the force, solving crimes.
Alcalde Villar

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

I want to thank Eddie for all the years of service to the Mayfield Police Dept., it is too bad that he could not keep on the force, this is why we need to keep the filming in El lay amigos!

As my chiquita from Univision used to say to me...(en Espanol~) Quit being so rough on the beaver..
rich

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Eddie (Ken), Here in Pittsburgh Pa we still watch you on TV every morning. Love the show, to bad they don't make them like that now days. Remember the rear end jerk off lumpy's car, Wally dumping ice cream on your heads. Glad to hear your doing good ! goldieshouse.piczo.com
Rich,
youtube.com/goldieshome
LilprincessVH

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Hope you had a fabulous 66th birthday Ken!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leave It to Beaver Discussions

Search the Leave It to Beaver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Erik Von Detten (Oct '09) Apr '13 amw 4
Mel Gibson furious at losing role in Hangover s... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Incocknito 38
Gone but not forgotten, 2010: Goodbye to some t... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dawne 2
JOHN BOGERT: Barbara Billingsley played the ico... (Oct '10) Oct '10 To John the Mailman 3
Adventures with Wally, Beaver and The Crossdraw... (Apr '10) Oct '10 One Who Knows 2
Barbara Billingsley, actress who played June Cl... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Steely Dan 5
Sunday Evening Link Dump: R.I.P. to Barbara Bil... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Leave It to Beaver 1
•••
•••
•••