'Eddie Haskell' doesn't cause trouble...

'Eddie Haskell' doesn't cause trouble now

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 7, 2009, titled 'Eddie Haskell' doesn't cause trouble now. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Childhood actor Ken Osmond played Eddie Haskell on the Leave It To Beaver show. After serving in the military, he bacame a motorcycle officer and was injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Fan

Corona Del Mar, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2009
We needs guys like him on the force, solving crimes.
Alcalde Villar

Woodland Hills, CA

#3 Oct 8, 2009
I want to thank Eddie for all the years of service to the Mayfield Police Dept., it is too bad that he could not keep on the force, this is why we need to keep the filming in El lay amigos!

As my chiquita from Univision used to say to me...(en Espanol~) Quit being so rough on the beaver..
rich

Vandergrift, PA

#4 Jan 15, 2010
Eddie (Ken), Here in Pittsburgh Pa we still watch you on TV every morning. Love the show, to bad they don't make them like that now days. Remember the rear end jerk off lumpy's car, Wally dumping ice cream on your heads. Glad to hear your doing good ! goldieshouse.piczo.com
Rich,
youtube.com/goldieshome
LilprincessVH

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Hope you had a fabulous 66th birthday Ken!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leave It to Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Iconic stars hanging out with their moms May '16 Point of Entry 1
News How Gidget broke the rules in '60s TV (Aug '14) Aug '14 Gidget 1
News Erik Von Detten (Oct '09) Apr '13 amw 4
News Mel Gibson furious at losing role in Hangover s... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Incocknito 38
News Gone but not forgotten, 2010: Goodbye to some t... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dawne 2
News JOHN BOGERT: Barbara Billingsley played the ico... (Oct '10) Oct '10 To John the Mailman 3
News Adventures with Wally, Beaver and The Crossdraw... (Apr '10) Oct '10 One Who Knows 2
More from around the web