Why we believe in shape shifters, fac...

Why we believe in shape shifters, fact changers, and dream benders

There are 2 comments on the SavannahNow story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Why we believe in shape shifters, fact changers, and dream benders. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

Submitted by davidmulenex on Thu, 2008-01-31 10:46. :: Islands politics Well, I can't see Bill Clinton shape shifting into Hillary when he could use his power to shape shift into Angelina Jolie in Beowulf.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

June24

Duarte, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2008
I believe that people sometimes come to us in dreams and perhaps they are in some ways traveling...especially those on the verge of death in between this world and the next.

Okay, instead of Sybil like the THREE Faces of You Know Who...I should be
Sylvia Browne.

Has anyone read any of her books?
_Tex

Spring, TX

#2 Jan 16, 2010
June24 wrote:
I believe that people sometimes come to us in dreams and perhaps they are in some ways traveling...especially those on the verge of death in between this world and the next.
Okay, instead of Sybil like the THREE Faces of You Know Who...I should be
Sylvia Browne.
Has anyone read any of her books?
Okay, any HGTV fans out there? Brad and Angie doing any home improvement projects or demolition like in Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law and Order Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guest Editorial: Don't be fooled by mailers (Nov '10) Nov '10 Politically Incor... 3
News Don't believe those mailers (Oct '10) Oct '10 excuse me but 4
News False claims and dirty tricks (Oct '10) Oct '10 PatBryant 14
News Dirty tricks: Don't believe everything you see ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 cjh 9
News Don't believe everything on TV - or in your mail (Oct '10) Oct '10 Neil Proffitt 1
News Ripped from the headlines, stuck in the windshield (Jun '08) Jun '08 Patrick 1
News "Law and Order" Actor Without a Script (Nov '07) Nov '07 Dude 2