Dirty tricks: Don't believe everythin...

Dirty tricks: Don't believe everything you see in your mailbox

There are 9 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Dirty tricks: Don't believe everything you see in your mailbox. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

ALL across California mailboxes have been filling up with colorful, glossy mailers pushing this candidate or bad-mouthing that one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Valley Cynic

Woodland Hills, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2010
Or even better, ignore the ads altogether! Mute the sound. Change channels. Mailed ads should not pass go and go directly from mailbox to blue bin.
Get a Life

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 26, 2010
It amazes me to see how low these politicians can sink. Just when I think they've hit bottom, they find a way to go deeper. And what's really stupid are the people that will then vote for these POS!

They walk among us..........
Bureaucratic Mess

Glendale, CA

#3 Oct 26, 2010
Democrats are completely desperate. They realize that the voting public is finally educated as to the damage they've done to the republic with their little cabal of labor unions, paid-off-puppet politicians, and trial attornies. The public is rejecting their "change" because most of it is no change at all and the rest is a disaster.

They'll now tell any lie, skew any story, and pay any amount to retain power over our money.
Red Neck Billy Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 26, 2010
People don't learn. Gore won the 2000 election but he failed to promise oil companies mega profits, Bush did. What happened? You know what happened. Why vote?
Bureaucratic Mess

Glendale, CA

#5 Oct 26, 2010
Red Neck Billy Joe wrote:
People don't learn. Gore won the 2000 election but he failed to promise oil companies mega profits, Bush did. What happened? You know what happened. Why vote?
Better to vote republican and let private American oil companies keep more of their profits while keeping oil prices lower ... than to vote demonrat who TAKE our money through taxation all to enrich public employees and their labor unions.

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Oct 26, 2010
Red Neck Billy Joe wrote:
If you believe that crapocrate you shouldn't vote, Just like a vote for Boxer will keep abortion legal, How's that vote for Odumass feeling right about now? BAHHAAAAAA
Too late

Glendale, CA

#7 Oct 26, 2010
Since we are a permanent absentee voters our ballots were cast weeks ago. So when the mail comes I stand next to the blue recycle bin and immedately toss ALL the election flyers.
Note to Dailey News: if you are going to do any electioneering make sure you finish BEFOR the absentee ballots are sent out.
Too late

Glendale, CA

#8 Oct 26, 2010
..and one more thing: we are wearing out the mute button on the TV controller.
cjh

Culver City, CA

#9 Oct 26, 2010
It's easier to sling mud than come up with a plan to save this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law and Order Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guest Editorial: Don't be fooled by mailers (Nov '10) Nov '10 Politically Incor... 3
News Don't believe those mailers (Oct '10) Oct '10 excuse me but 4
News False claims and dirty tricks (Oct '10) Oct '10 PatBryant 14
News Don't believe everything on TV - or in your mail (Oct '10) Oct '10 Neil Proffitt 1
News Why we believe in shape shifters, fact changers... (Jan '08) Jan '10 _Tex 2
News Ripped from the headlines, stuck in the windshield (Jun '08) Jun '08 Patrick 1
News "Law and Order" Actor Without a Script (Nov '07) Nov '07 Dude 2
More from around the web