"Law and Order" Actor Without a Script

"Law and Order" Actor Without a Script

There are 2 comments on the Town Hall story from Nov 1, 2007, titled "Law and Order" Actor Without a Script. In it, Town Hall reports that:

Political reportage works like junior high cliques. The pack comes up with labels for all the candidates -- except that in place of jock, cheerleader and nerd, we have a broader list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Town Hall.

msbobbie

Nashville, GA

#1 Nov 1, 2007
I believe Thompson is the Council on Foreign Relations pick to take up where George W. Bush leaves of in giving the sovereignty of the United States of America away to a North American Union. Those of us who are paying attention to the campaigns see through all the publicity Thompson gets but I am looking for the couch potatoes to nominate him because they think they will get the law and order guy for President. I weep.
Dude

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 3, 2007
Inevitably 'the people' get what they deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law and Order Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guest Editorial: Don't be fooled by mailers (Nov '10) Nov '10 Politically Incor... 3
News Don't believe those mailers (Oct '10) Oct '10 excuse me but 4
News False claims and dirty tricks (Oct '10) Oct '10 PatBryant 14
News Dirty tricks: Don't believe everything you see ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 cjh 9
News Don't believe everything on TV - or in your mail (Oct '10) Oct '10 Neil Proffitt 1
News Why we believe in shape shifters, fact changers... (Jan '08) Jan '10 _Tex 2
News Ripped from the headlines, stuck in the windshield (Jun '08) Jun '08 Patrick 1
More from around the web