Another dark superhero comes to big s...

Another dark superhero comes to big screen

There are 1 comment on the CourierPostOnline story from Mar 1, 2009, titled Another dark superhero comes to big screen. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

If you thought Heath Ledger's Joker was a head case, wait until you get a gander at the tortured superheroes in "Watchmen," the big-screen adaptation of the DC comic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

andries price

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 4, 2009
i hope it's a teen titans movie daniel radcliff as robin mariah carey as starfire someone will play beastboy cyborg and raven so teen titans movie will be a bomb after the will be a teen titans 2 and 7 teen titans has villains on teen titans 2 a girl will play teri is katie so teen titans movie will come soon in theatres soon after justice league mortal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeview Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black soldiers find respect in World War II film (Mar '09) Mar '09 Briqua Hoover 1
News Bernie, Sam find movie worth doing together (Jan '09) Jan '09 sherry novak 1
News Samuel Jackson's 'Lakeview Terrace' No. 1 at Bo... (Sep '08) Sep '08 annie 5
More from around the web