in Movie Reviews

in Movie Reviews

There are 2 comments on the Onmilwaukee.com story from Dec 25, 2006, titled in Movie Reviews. In it, Onmilwaukee.com reports that:

Director Shane Black takes his audience for a crazy ride in "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang," a dark comedy with plot twists, violence and lots of laughs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Onmilwaukee.com.

Virginia Abreu de Paula

Brazil

#1 Dec 28, 2006
Just to say Shane Black really took us for a ride...what a wonderful ride. One of the best movies I have seen in ages. Besides, such a ride in the company of Robert Downey Jr, plus Val Kilmer is simply unforgetable. A movie to watch and watch and watch...and love.
Sat

Nancy, France

#2 Feb 12, 2008
my favorite movie ever.. what can I add ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kiss Kiss... Bang Bang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Val Kilmer, Linda Hamilton to attend White Sand... (May '11) May '11 So What 1
News Val Kilmer guest of honor at film festival (May '11) May '11 soyeah 19
News Robert Downey Jr: I'm absolutely normal, really (Aug '10) Nov '10 Recovering 5
News How Robert Downey Jr. got his groove back (Dec '09) Dec '09 life4rent 1
News 'Due Date' crews begin scouting locations in La... (Sep '09) Oct '09 C man4 2
News "Due Date' starring Robert Downey Jr. to film i... (Sep '09) Oct '09 Film critique 25
News Downey does Sherlock with Holmes mystery (Jul '08) Aug '08 iamgaylord 3
More from around the web