Murder Suspect Presented In Bridgeport Court

Jun 2, 2010 Full story: NBC Connecticut

Bethenny Frankel: "It Was Gross" Shooting "Housewives" Bethenny Frankel chats sbout the reunion show for "The Real Housewives of New York," and admits what it will take to get her to come back for another season.

Full Story
BPT

Trumbull, CT

#1 Jun 2, 2010
effin crackhead.
killed people because they broke his pipes!

the courts should order a rope put around his BREATHING pipe...and then break it.
Fred

Stratford, CT

#2 Jun 2, 2010
Unbelievable. He had a steady job, a girlfriend and a child on the way, yet he threw his whole life away due to his drug use. Stay away from drugs boys and girls.
Fred

Stratford, CT

#3 Jun 2, 2010
That being said, obviously the tragedy here is the innocent victims he killed. I have no sympathy for him, and agree with BPT's solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gorillas in the Christmas: What did you think o... (Dec '11) Dec '11 garrett 1
Sarah Jessica Parker and Angelina Jolie ranked ... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Greek Divine 5
Ashton Kutcher: Great Funny Replacement for Cha... (May '11) May '11 just me alone 2
Hollywood fails to catch fire at box office (Jun '10) Jun '10 No Surprise 1
Gay rights group demands apology from Newsweek (May '10) May '10 Barney Stinson 13
New RAW Guest Hosts Revealed Including a UFC Fi... (May '10) May '10 Vote Quimby 1
Gay rights group demands apology from Newsweek (May '10) May '10 4 Real N 2010 6
•••
•••

Killers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••