Happy 65th Birthday Sylvester Stallone

Happy 65th Birthday Sylvester Stallone

There are 2 comments on the WatchMojo story from Jul 6, 2011, titled Happy 65th Birthday Sylvester Stallone. In it, WatchMojo reports that:

Action movie hero Sly Stallone turns 65 years old today! Can you believe it? The star of film franchises such as "Rambo" and "Rocky" as well as movies like "Cliffhanger," "Judge Dredd," "Get Carter" and "The Expendables" can next be heard as the voice of a lion in "Zookeeper". To celebrate, here's WatchMojo.com's profile on Sylvester Stallone: ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WatchMojo.

Armanoot

Windsor, Canada

#1 Jul 7, 2011
He looks great it helps with mula and little help from god lol
Ban Ban

Saint Catharines, Canada

#2 Oct 7, 2011
Hes great lots of money of course he looks good give me 200 million ill show u what i look like pow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judge Dredd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dredd - It's Pretty Drokking Good, Actually (Sep '12) Sep '12 where are the rea... 1
News South Norwalk reconsiders Guardian Angels chapter (Aug '08) Jun '09 Orphe St Victor 11
News Movie may give him new relevance -- or just blo... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Kirsten 1
News 60 Year Old Stallone Hits The Ring In Another "... (May '06) Jan '07 The Badass submar... 6
More from around the web