Sinbad declares bankruptcy

Sinbad declares bankruptcy

There are 1 comment on the CANOE story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Sinbad declares bankruptcy. In it, CANOE reports that:

Miley Cyrus. Comedian-turned-actor Sinbad Adkins has been declared bankrupt, according to U.S. reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CANOE.

Frank Yanczer

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2010
You would think, with all the high dollar friends in the industry, someone would come running to his aid. A guy like P.Diddy or Jay Z could let loose of a few million to save Sinbad's butt from the auction block. He still has drawing power and I'm positive he would repay the debt and it would really be great PR for those guys that are more famous for their excesses than anything else. Don't let Sinbad take the Ed McMahon highway. The entertainment industry should try to protect its own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jingle All the Way Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comedian Sinbad broke gain, files for bankruptc... (Jun '13) Jun '13 andet1987 4
News Comedian Sinbad coming to Broken Arrow (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jolie 2
News Schwarzenegger Calls Rush Limbaugh Fat (May '09) Jun '09 Dave Keays 2
Be in Jingle All the Way (Jan '09) Jan '09 angelamia 1
News Sinbad still sails comic seas (Apr '08) Apr '08 Epiphany 2
News Stalk of the Town: Angela Lansbury Is A Tale As... (Feb '07) Jul '07 samsmom 5
News Comedian Sinbad Not Dead (Mar '07) Jun '07 Mommy of four 7
More from around the web