Beckenham boy Bowie teams up with Dep...

Beckenham boy Bowie teams up with Deptford's Gary Oldman for latest video

There are 2 comments on the News Shopper story from May 9, 2013, titled Beckenham boy Bowie teams up with Deptford's Gary Oldman for latest video. In it, News Shopper reports that:

David Bowie who grew up in Bromley and lived in Beckenham enlisted Hollywood A-lister Gary Oldman to star with him in the promo for the song The Next Day from his album of the same name.Oscar-winning actress Marion Cotillard also stars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Shopper.

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 May 10, 2013
I love the video!

Riverside, CA

#2 Dec 20, 2017
I was doing backflips ! When I saw #GaryOldman in this ! His part was hilarious ! I peed Laughing when he smacked the kid lolololol I Love #GaryOldamn and my hero rip #Bowie ! So cool to have this ! Love this vidi .. thank you Gary Oldman for your tribute to Mr. B ! Huge fan of both of you ! Thanks ! Just wish I could have gone ... happy xmas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic League Super Pissed At David Bowie For... (May '13) Dec '17 blacklagoon 3 14
News Supreme Court weighs law banning sex offenders ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 BHM5267 2
News Culture the culprit in Russian morality drive (May '15) May '15 John 2
News David Bowie's Supposed Blasphemy Is Just Banal,... (May '13) May '13 tigger31086 2
Jesus! (Feb '07) Mar '12 DESPISE POLITICS 4
News 'Angels & Demons' (May '09) Nov '11 enrique tacoman 29
News In 'Code' mode: Story continues with 'Angel & D... (May '09) May '09 uffabug 2