Hollywood actor in town to celebrate ...

Hollywood actor in town to celebrate The Little Theatre's 80th ...

There are 18 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Oct 5, 2009, titled Hollywood actor in town to celebrate The Little Theatre's 80th .... In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A Hollywood actor and Rochester native is in town to help celebrate a milestone at The Little Theatre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

Yuckster

Farmington, NY

#1 Oct 5, 2009
Um...who? Is he one of the GEICO cavemen???

“Never a Dull Moment”

Since: Aug 09

Somewhere in NY

#2 Oct 5, 2009
I had to google him, but even then he's only vaguely familier to me.

Gasport, NY

#3 Oct 5, 2009
I think they just honor anyone they can get to come to Rochester.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 5, 2009
Ok, I will date my self on this one but he was a private eye on a series in the early 70s,but for the life of me I cant come up with the name of the series name. Any one know this?

Gasport, NY

#5 Oct 5, 2009
red neck man wrote:
Ok, I will date my self on this one but he was a private eye on a series in the early 70s,but for the life of me I cant come up with the name of the series name. Any one know this?
Banyon maybe ???
don

Rochester, NY

#6 Oct 5, 2009
He's pretty well known. He had a big role in a quentin tarantino movie Jackie Brown and recently had a big role in Heroes.

“name calling is SO passe”

Since: May 09

Penfield, NY

#7 Oct 5, 2009
CapnJack1st wrote:
I think they just honor anyone they can get to come to Rochester.
I think he's from the area. He's been in a couple movies, kinda a character actor type.

Penfield, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2009
red neck man wrote:
lol...Wish I could help, but I was born in the early 70's (I'm dating myself now too)

He's been in a couple movies, can't name any to save my life right now, but I know I've seen him in a few.

Penfield, NY

#9 Oct 5, 2009
don wrote:
He's pretty well known. He had a big role in a quentin tarantino movie Jackie Brown and recently had a big role in Heroes.
thank you...I couldn't remember the name of the movie

“Never a Dull Moment”

Somewhere in NY

#10 Oct 5, 2009
WHAT__EVER wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...Wish I could help, but I was born in the early 70's (I'm dating myself now too)
He's been in a couple movies, can't name any to save my life right now, but I know I've seen him in a few.
Oh come now, you're just a baby yet. Anybody younger than me is a baby.:)

Red Neck Man, Banyon? I've never heard of that. Of course, I was probably playing with my Barbie dolls when the show was on.

:)

“Never a Dull Moment”

Somewhere in NY

#11 Oct 5, 2009
oops, meant capt jack. Oh well!

Penfield, NY

#12 Oct 5, 2009
Rednecked Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come now, you're just a baby yet. Anybody younger than me is a baby.:)
Red Neck Man, Banyon? I've never heard of that. Of course, I was probably playing with my Barbie dolls when the show was on.
:)
Thanks, but if you ask my kids, I'm like SOOO older than dirt ;)-
GoDoAndBe

Troy, NY

#13 Oct 5, 2009
I love the Little, and encourage all who have never ventured in to do so. Get a light dinner, and take a latte into the theatre, discuss the movie over dessert afterward, all in an eclectic but warm ambiance.(used to work there - and loved every minute of it!)
BalanceThis

Gasport, NY

#14 Oct 5, 2009
He was here last year at the time of the film festival. No biggie really. He dined at 2vine, and not one person "spotted" him.

Gasport, NY

#15 Oct 5, 2009
This is the web site you go to when you want to know about an actor or actress. This is a link to all of Robert Forster's achievements.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001233/maindetail...
Lancifer

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Oct 5, 2009
Banyon and nakia are the 2 TV shows he was in in the early 70s... Wikipedia is great!:o)

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#18 Oct 6, 2009
CapnJack1st wrote:
This is the web site you go to when you want to know about an actor or actress. This is a link to all of Robert Forster's achievements.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001233/maindetail...
Plus he lived in Penfield off of Empire Blvd.for alot of years---sorry to say I used to see him mow his lawn when I drove by way back in the 70s.(talk about being old)

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 6, 2009
CapnJack1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Banyon maybe ???
I think you got it,thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackie Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Django Unchained: The GREATEST movie released o... (Dec '12) Sep '13 Sophia 13
News Django Unchained (Jan '13) Feb '13 Overseer58 16
News Quentin Tarantino accused of 'Blaxploitation' b... (Dec '12) Dec '12 real bro 3
News Pam Grier takes raunch to the ranch (Dec '11) Dec '11 frank d 1
News Hathaway's 'Havoc' Nudity Celebrated (Oct '10) Oct '10 dae 1
News Pam Grier divulges life lessons | The Columbus ... (May '10) May '10 Mike 1
News Happy Birthday, Quentin Tarantino, Director of ... (Mar '09) Mar '10 Janet 7
More from around the web