Movie on DVD Review: Insidious

Movie on DVD Review: Insidious

There are 1 comment on the Entertainment Weekly story from Jun 29, 2011, titled Movie on DVD Review: Insidious. In it, Entertainment Weekly reports that:

How did Insidious become a springtime sleeper hit, grossing $53 million off a $1.5 million budget? Credit the film's democratic mix of horror tones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Weekly.

Robert Paulsen

Englewood, CO

#1 Jul 14, 2011
I know this is an older post but I just had to say that Insidious was an awesome movie and had me entertained from start to finish. Personally I think that Insidious is one of the better movies that have come out lately. If you havenít seen it you definitely should. One way you can see this and other quality movies is by using Blockbuster Online. As a DISH Network customer and employee I can tell you that right now if you switch to DISH Network you can get Blockbuster Online FREE for 3 months! There are over 100,000 titles to choose, TV shows and games you can get through the mail. Plus you can get 5 in-store exchanges per month with no due dates or late fees. More info online at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insidious Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Buzz | Ashley Judd to play lead in 'Big Sto... (Oct '13) Nov '13 success or not 11
News The Eagle Has Landed, The Exorcist, The Heat am... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Dennis 1 to all ideas (May '11) May '11 Jared 1
News Insidious: Poltergeist with a facelift (May '11) May '11 Oliver 1
News The poster for James Wan's INSIDIOUS has hit (Mar '11) Mar '11 free think radio ... 1
More from around the web