5 SI residents win tickets to see Luc...

5 SI residents win tickets to see Lucie Arnaz

There are 2 comments on the Staten Island Advance story from Oct 11, 2008, titled 5 SI residents win tickets to see Lucie Arnaz. In it, Staten Island Advance reports that:

Five Staten Island residents have won two tickets each to see Lucie Arnaz at the Hilton Garden Inn, Bloomfield, courtesy of SINY -- and Proud of It.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Staten Island Advance.

Barbara Seegitz

Jamaica, NY

#1 Oct 12, 2008
HOW CAN I GET TICKETS TO SEE Lucie Arnaz
Laura

Jamaica, NY

#2 Oct 12, 2008
I want to buy tickets to see Lucie Arnaz where can I get them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

I Love Lucy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lucy Comes Home Again Jun '17 Phil 2
News On its 65th anniversary, 8 things to know about... (Oct '16) Oct '16 AnonymousHelper 1
News It's Lucille Ball's Birthday: She Supported Gay... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Fa-Foxy 1
News Woman Says She's Secret Granddaughter of Lucill... (Sep '08) Jan '16 joe 13
News Western NY village wants to give its Lucille Ba... (Apr '15) Apr '15 test 13
News Vivian Vance's Hometown Pays Tribute With 100th... (Jul '09) May '14 Cherryvale squatter 11
News CBS Wins Weekly Ratings Crown With 'I Love Lucy' (Dec '13) Dec '13 Old Sam 1
More from around the web