Preparation, Babies and I Love Lucy

Aug 11, 2011 Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

On August 6, 2011, Lucille Ball would have turned 100 years old. A In honor of her centennial birthday hundreds of fans flocked to Ball's hometown of Jamestown, New York this past weekend and subsequently set a world record for the most Lucy lookalikes in one place .

Full Story
Smiley

Kennedy, NY

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Lucy got around..she hated it here and never came back yet we have a museum and a weekend in her honor. she slept around, and I mean slept around

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 12, 2011
Smiley wrote:
Lucy got around..she hated it here and never came back yet we have a museum and a weekend in her honor. she slept around, and I mean slept around
Dont forget they dug her up and drug her all the way back here. WOW talk about desigration LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

I Love Lucy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vivian Vance's Hometown Pays Tribute With 100th... (Jul '09) May '14 Cherryvale squatter 11
CBS Wins Weekly Ratings Crown With 'I Love Lucy' (Dec '13) Dec '13 Old Sam 1
'Lucy' special puts colorization back in spotlight (Dec '13) Dec '13 PORT GARDNER BAY ... 1
Woman out to prove kinship to Lucy and Desi (Jul '09) Nov '13 Nulli Secundus 50
Fans remember Lucille Ball on her 102 birthday (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brandt 1
Woman Says She's Secret Granddaughter of Lucill... (Sep '08) Mar '13 julia arnaz 12
Loving Lucy on her 100th birthday anniversary (Aug '11) Jul '12 HairyGuy 6

I Love Lucy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE