Paris Hilton thinks she is Marilyn Monro

Paris Hilton thinks she is Marilyn Monro

There are 144 comments on the The Bosh story from Aug 11, 2006, titled Paris Hilton thinks she is Marilyn Monro. In it, The Bosh reports that:

Paris Hilton thinks she is Marilyn Monroe Paris Hilton has bought the plot next to Marilyn Monroe's grave to bury her pet goat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bosh.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Dea

Redmond, WA

#1 Aug 11, 2006
That's impossible!
I live in California and you cannot get permission to bury an animal in a cemetary for humans.
Who thinks up this crock??
The Candy Perfume Girl

Rennes, France

#2 Aug 12, 2006
Dea wrote:
That's impossible!
I live in California and you cannot get permission to bury an animal in a cemetary for humans.
Who thinks up this crock??
Actually, Monroe is not really buried there. She was incinerated.I think all this story is a gutter press lie. Associating her with Monroe is insulting Marilyn.
Btw, I sent u a post on The "Paris...celbate" thread. Have u read it?
sikk and twistedd

Avonmore, Canada

#3 Aug 12, 2006
paris is the next blonde icon. lindsey lohan is shit. shes such an effing slut its crazy. she needs to die soon. just cus she wore some marilyn monroe dress doesn't mean shes suddenly marilyn monroe. get a life bitch.
Elle

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Aug 12, 2006
sikk and twistedd wrote:
paris is the next blonde icon. lindsey lohan is shit. shes such an effing slut its crazy. she needs to die soon. just cus she wore some marilyn monroe dress doesn't mean shes suddenly marilyn monroe. get a life bitch.
Lynsey is no more of a slut then Paris and that is awful to say that she needs to die. THey are not saying she is Marilyn cause of a dress she wore, Paris the twit said she is the next Marilyn of this decade, and cause she bought a plot next to Marilyn to bury her stupid goat. That is totaly insane! Anyways at Lynsey can act and sing, she has natural talent, Paris needs someone to sing for her then studio mix the shit out of it to make it sound like it could be here, and every role Paris has had in a movie she looks totaly Fake, The girl can't to save herself or sing.
Dea

Redmond, WA

#6 Aug 14, 2006
Marilyn Monroe is buried at Westlake Memorial Park. And no, she was not cremated, she was buried in a green dress.
The crypt next to M M was recently sold to Hugh Hefner.

During her lifetime, M M certainly received her share of bad press here in America, no one took her seriously. My Grandmother remembers her well.

IMHO, Paris Hilton handles life's ups and downs much better than Marilyn Monroe ever did - that's what usually happens when a person has a happy and secure childhood. I think Paris Hilton is doing alright for herself.
juicy

Vienna, Austria

#7 Aug 17, 2006
lets to bury poor little billy!!!!!!!!!!
oh, every pariss poor pet mustve have horrible life with that no-talented silly blond girl.
when i c paris, id love to be in greenpeace
xxx
burt

Studio City, CA

#9 Aug 17, 2006
Dea wrote:
Marilyn Monroe is buried at Westlake Memorial Park. And no, she was not cremated, she was buried in a green dress.
The crypt next to M M was recently sold to Hugh Hefner.
During her lifetime, M M certainly received her share of bad press here in America, no one took her seriously. My Grandmother remembers her well.
IMHO, Paris Hilton handles life's ups and downs much better than Marilyn Monroe ever did - that's what usually happens when a person has a happy and secure childhood. I think Paris Hilton is doing alright for herself.
Marilyn is buried at westwood cemetery
Julia

Wembley, Australia

#10 Sep 7, 2006
Paris could nearly be the next Marilyn slut wise bit not talent. Anyway Paris will never be as good as Marilyn.
Disco-Legend-Zek e

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Sep 8, 2006
Paris Hilton _IS_ the Marilyn Monroe of our time.

If there is a guinness Book of records for "most Photographs" one only needs to see her public performances, where she poses for a sea of cell phones.

I was making a little gallery of the CD party at PURE last week, and i came across an amazingly ICONIC image of Paris. I was inspired to do an Andy Warhol on her.

I created a few thousand variations of the image, and saved 7 of them before i snapped out of my thrall and finished the gallery.

it's at http://destination-fun.com/CHRON/2006/08/29/i... for you art lovers out there.
Kate

Australia

#13 Oct 10, 2006
God!! The majority of you are idiots. Paris Hilton doesnt even compare to Marilyn Monroe. Paris Hilton is a cheap slut that doesnt even come close to anything that Marilyn Monroe achived take this from me a huge Marilyn Monroe fan. Im 16years old and would never want to be Paris Hilton!!! ahhh
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#14 Oct 26, 2006
TWENTY
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#15 Oct 26, 2006
out
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#17 Oct 26, 2006
SI YO VEO
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#18 Oct 26, 2006
VE IN TI UNO
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#19 Oct 26, 2006
VE NUEVO
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#20 Oct 26, 2006
ES SE VEN
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#21 Oct 26, 2006
VE IN IT MUSIC
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#22 Oct 26, 2006
NAIN
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#23 Oct 26, 2006
ESTO ES CUATRO
Alicia Maria Neu Carrion

Venezuela

#24 Oct 26, 2006
RECICLAJE DE NUEVE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House of Wax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I don't want fame anymore, says Paris Hilton (May '13) May '13 Aki Baihaki 2
News 'Supernatural' Star Dreads 'Friday the 13th' - ... (Mar '08) Aug '12 Kayla 17
News Happy Birthday Paris (Feb '11) Feb '11 Vera 1
News Nazi 3D films from 1936 discovered (Feb '11) Feb '11 Stoirm Warning 1
News Police: Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge... (Aug '10) Sep '10 Sue In Barberton 23
News Hilton wants meaty roles (Nov '08) Sep '10 Mike 6
News Paris Hilton arrested in Vegas for coke possession (Aug '10) Aug '10 Herman 54
More from around the web