Police: Paris Hilton arrested on coca...

Police: Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge in Las Vegas

There are 23 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 28, 2010, titled Police: Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge in Las Vegas. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police arrested Paris Hilton on cocaine possession charges late Friday night after stopping the car she was in on a Las Vegas street, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ann Porter

Francesville, IN

#1 Aug 28, 2010
What a ridiculous thing to say. After being in jail, she said she's re-evaluating the role partying had in her life. What in the world does helping raise money for kids and for breast cancer and MS have to do with the price of tea in China? In addition, being a spoiled brat and having a ton of money cannot buy brains. I've always wondered with these mansions and everything you'd want inside them, why not just stay home? Money can buy lots of friends to come over.
Pat

Lakewood, OH

#2 Aug 28, 2010
People like her will never learn until it's to late
Sue in Barberton

Akron, OH

#3 Aug 28, 2010
Her money speaks loud and clear. She will probably get her hands slapped again, and finish out the other 22 days of her 45 day sentence.
Sick of this being news

North Royalton, OH

#4 Aug 28, 2010
Paris Hilton.... The new Lindsey Lohan.....
Smells like tuna

AOL

#5 Aug 28, 2010
Paris had to do this, Lindsey was grabbing all of the attention.
Kat

Kirbyville, TX

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Who cares??
Rudy

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2010
Pat wrote:
People like her will never learn until it's to late
Cocaine is a harmless drug. It used to be sold over the counter for medicine.

Our greatest president used cocaine and look at everything he has done for us. Our second greatest president claims he never inhaled, but that was kind of like saying he never had sex with Monica.

Legalize drugs and prostitution. Ban gus and knives.
Give Paris a break. Do it for the kids.

Since: May 10

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2010
Legalize prostitution, keep drugs illegal. By the way, why doesn't Paris Hilton get breast implants? She wouldn't look so much like a bean pole then. Just my $.02.
Lynsday

Kansas City, MO

#9 Aug 28, 2010
Loser
Lynsday

Rock Creek, OH

#10 Aug 28, 2010
Lynsday wrote:
Loser
Sorry....thats the best i could come with 'cause i'm a bigger loser with no money and no fame or friends or fancy cars.
Pat

Cleveland, OH

#11 Aug 28, 2010
Kat wrote:
Who cares??
You do or you would have not posted
B James

Lorain, OH

#12 Aug 28, 2010
She has so much play money to burn that she too will get only a slap on the wrist. Nothing new unless your one of the less fortunate Americans these days. Then you get 10 to 20 years!!!!!
johnb

Aurora, OH

#13 Aug 28, 2010
yeah she got off one in the past she will buy her way off this one too!
alex

Aurora, OH

#14 Aug 28, 2010
you dont think they will really do anything to her do you?

charges will be dropped on they will let her off when they buy a judge..
bill

Houston, TX

#15 Aug 28, 2010
Cocaine is a harmless drug. It used to be sold over the counter for medicine.

LOL. Yeah..... Tell that to my uncle that has 3 stints in his heart from 10 years of cocaine use.
kathie

Wadsworth, OH

#16 Aug 29, 2010
Lynsday....IMO you're not as big a loser as Paris Hilton--unless you're a drug addict? With all that money, she has NOTHING if she doesn't have her own soul--which has been sold out to drugs. I pity her and hope she can still get her act together before it's too late.(Is it only me that thinks she has always looked as if she is high....strange looking woman).

Since: Jan 10

Bolivar, OH

#17 Aug 29, 2010
I was going to write something but I think better than that I will go sniff some coke right in front of our chief of police and see what happens to me. See you all in 20 years probably. I wonder if the authorities will allow me to have a computer in prison.?
Cleveland-West_S ide

Mansfield, OH

#18 Aug 29, 2010
People have been doing cocaine for thousands of years and now all of a sudden America tells the world it's bad for you.
Yeah, it's bad for you if the pharmaceutical companies cannot monopolize it.
Pat

Cleveland, OH

#19 Aug 29, 2010
Her attorney won't comment until all facts are in....well here ya go....fact is she had it...guilty!!!!!!!...how long now until she gets busted again?..anyone taking bets?...I say 6 months
Tinstar 1

Stow, OH

#20 Sep 20, 2010
What is this Country coming too??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House of Wax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I don't want fame anymore, says Paris Hilton (May '13) May '13 Aki Baihaki 2
News 'Supernatural' Star Dreads 'Friday the 13th' - ... (Mar '08) Aug '12 Kayla 17
News Happy Birthday Paris (Feb '11) Feb '11 Vera 1
News Nazi 3D films from 1936 discovered (Feb '11) Feb '11 Stoirm Warning 1
News Paris Hilton thinks she is Marilyn Monro (Aug '06) Sep '10 quat 144
News Hilton wants meaty roles (Nov '08) Sep '10 Mike 6
News Paris Hilton arrested in Vegas for coke possession (Aug '10) Aug '10 Herman 54
More from around the web