Why Geezers Are Getting It On

Why Geezers Are Getting It On

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 10, 2012, titled Why Geezers Are Getting It On. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones play sexually active older folks in the new flick 'Hope Springs.' Similar stories are being played out across America as more folks in their 60s, 70s and 80s are having sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Older folks are reawakening their sex lives because they have the time and no kids around to take up their lives. My girl and I wake up naked and pretty much stay that way. Yesterday she came in the kitchen with a soft mini dress which left nothing to the imagination. The top barely covered her huge nipples,(40DD) and the bottom showed her p@@sy when she sat down. Had me horny all day until I just had to take her. First she rubbed off with her rabbit and then later I gave her a couple of slow [email protected] which drive her crazy. I am 66 and she is 64. Hot as hell too! We have great sex 5 or 6 times per week.

“Sex Lives Matter”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 11, 2012
kwkid wrote:
Older folks are reawakening their sex lives because they have the time and no kids around to take up their lives. My girl and I wake up naked and pretty much stay that way. Yesterday she came in the kitchen with a soft mini dress which left nothing to the imagination. The top barely covered her huge nipples,(40DD) and the bottom showed her p@@sy when she sat down. Had me horny all day until I just had to take her. First she rubbed off with her rabbit and then later I gave her a couple of slow [email protected] which drive her crazy. I am 66 and she is 64. Hot as hell too! We have great sex 5 or 6 times per week.
Good for you. The best lover I ever had was over 60. I've always loved older men & women in bed. People are staying in better shape as they age and are not hung up on conservative propaganda anymore, so sex is booming among mature people.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex Issues Driving You Crazy? Sex Therapy Usual... (Aug '13) Jan '16 Hermina 9
News Fast-rising magma may warn of major eruptions (Aug '13) Aug '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Hope Springs Movie Review (Aug '12) Sep '12 Hope 85_94 14
News You Review: 'Hope Springs' (Aug '12) Aug '12 Opinionated 1
News 'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' (Mar '09) Mar '09 Prove me wrong 3
More from around the web