Group hosts debate

Group hosts debate

There are 3 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 7, 2010, titled Group hosts debate. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Two of the three selectman candidates vying to fill the unexpired term of former Selectman Sean Scanlon will square off in a debate sponsored by the Chelmsford Business Association tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Questions

Lowell, MA

#1 Oct 7, 2010
The earlier Article caption today mentioned CBA ( Chelmsford Bully Association), not "Group" was DELETED.

I wonder why?

Just members can ask conservative , pro-business loaded questions. Never like that in the past. They're a group of bullies that have everyone intimidated incl. elected and public officials, and candidates.
Eric

North Chelmsford, MA

#2 Oct 7, 2010
State Senate candidates Sandi Martinez and Susan Fargo were also invited to this event.

Martinez accepted. Fargo declined the invitation. This should not come as a surprize.

Sandi Martinez is endorsed by the Nationtal Federation of Indpendent Businesses, an organization of small businesses, the primary source of job creation.

Susan Fargo received TERRIBLE ratings for her votes to damage our economy and destroy jobs from the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the Massachusetts High Tech Council, and the Associated Industries of Massachusetts.

If I was Fargo, I wouldn't show up to any debates. There could be embarassing questions like: Why did you vote to hurt businesses and destroy jobs most of the time?
get real

Stoneham, MA

#4 Oct 29, 2010
zionist myopia wrote:
The zionist media czars make sure that candidates are never asked about their misplaced loyalty to the Israel Lobby .......... no moderator will ask why Israel attacked the USS LIBERTY and murdered 34 US sailors .......... never ask about the ABRAMOFF / CHERTOFF / MADOFF / NEKRITZ / ROGOW link to the murders of PAUL WELLSTONE and other righteous jews who opposed Zionist Theocratic Imperialism and Zionist Gluttony Syndrome .
Such an important issue for selectmen to address....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homeland Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say what? Social Security data says 6.5M in US ... (Mar '15) Dec '15 private guy 11
News Jorge Puello: not a Lawyer After All (Feb '10) Dec '15 toyama 4
News Prosecutor: Bulger is a sociopath, should get life (Nov '13) Nov '13 elysiamandy 2
News ACLU seeks federal investigation into rights ab... (May '12) May '12 Bull Chit 2
News Wayne County shake-up continues as top Ficano a... (Mar '12) Apr '12 kev r 6
News Bill on Carrying in Government Buildings Passes... (Mar '12) Mar '12 zio- double standard 1
News 9/11 Brings Enhanced Security to US-Canada Border (Oct '11) Mar '12 Fellow Canadian 3
More from around the web