Review: 'Harold & Kumar Escape from G...

Review: 'Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay'

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 24, 2008, titled Review: 'Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay'. In it, Newsday reports that:

Greasy, hazy good fun, "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" got by on a 4 a.m. mixture of explosive-emission toilet jokes, gratuitous nudity and Neil Patrick Harris as himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

dave

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 24, 2008
smoke weed every day s.w.e.d. I.T.
Just Saying

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2008
Since Neil Patrick Harris has come out of the closet since the first movie, are there any more references to a "sausage fest" in the sequel? Or is he still playing the role of a straight womanizer?
RACIST

Bronx, NY

#4 Apr 27, 2008
WHAT A COUNTRY wrote:
Maybe Harold and Kumar should go back to their country of origin and try making such a movie. Oh that's right...they'd be thrown in jail just for owning a camera.
How about you SHUT YOUR RACIST ASS UP. I cant wait to go see this movie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homeland Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say what? Social Security data says 6.5M in US ... (Mar '15) Dec '15 private guy 11
News Jorge Puello: not a Lawyer After All (Feb '10) Dec '15 toyama 4
News Prosecutor: Bulger is a sociopath, should get life (Nov '13) Nov '13 elysiamandy 2
News ACLU seeks federal investigation into rights ab... (May '12) May '12 Bull Chit 2
News Wayne County shake-up continues as top Ficano a... (Mar '12) Apr '12 kev r 6
News Bill on Carrying in Government Buildings Passes... (Mar '12) Mar '12 zio- double standard 1
News 9/11 Brings Enhanced Security to US-Canada Border (Oct '11) Mar '12 Fellow Canadian 3
More from around the web