Movie shot in York County debuts today

Movie shot in York County debuts today

There are 4 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 1, 2009, titled Movie shot in York County debuts today. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

"Home," an independent film, had its limited theatrical release today in New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

brian d bolton

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 1, 2009
i heard the filmed the drug-addicted prostitute murderess scenes in front of Rebert's house.
chop

Philadelphia, PA

#2 May 1, 2009
woopty doo, yay
David

Middletown, PA

#3 May 3, 2009
How many debuts can a movie have? This movie has been "debuting" on Friday, Saturday and now Sunday!

Living In Margaritaville

“A Fine Time To Ask Me Now?”

Since: Feb 09

York, Pa.

#4 May 3, 2009
Maybe the "farm" could show it on their first 'hoe-down' that the farm boyz said they were having, Todd can be in the front row in case someone important comes along and has to stand up in the way of the projector light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Allentown police Chief Joe Hanna announc... (Dec '14) Dec '14 silly rabbit 3
News AMA worse dressed: Kelly Osbourne leads the sta... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ariana grande 2
News Daddy Yankee Named MTV's Best Latino Artist (Nov '13) Nov '13 Iceberg 1
News Broken Glass - full casting announced (Nov '11) Nov '11 clan 1
More from around the web