Jolie's glow causes a total eclipse o...

Jolie's glow causes a total eclipse of the 'Heart'

There are 28 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 26, 2007, titled Jolie's glow causes a total eclipse of the 'Heart'. In it, Newsday reports that:

The movie "A Mighty Heart," which opened Friday, has been a financial disappointment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#21 Jun 27, 2007
There's really nothing that can be said to you, Stan, other than you're a typical "Masshole" probably voted to re-elect Kennedy too - jerkoff

Stewartsville, NJ

#22 Jun 27, 2007
Oh my. 21 posts and 12 are from the same obsessive nut-hole.

GET A LIFE. Stop googling Jolie, go outside, get some fresh air and develop a hobby.

Either that or see a psychiatrist to find out why you are so filled with rage at some woman you have never even met.
to uneducated honesty

Sale, UK

#23 Jun 28, 2007
Did you go to college honesty? I guess not

Sale, UK

#24 Jun 28, 2007
how about trying to find out why are so obsessed with this person? Talk to someone, get some help, LOL

San Bruno, CA

#25 Jun 28, 2007
KARMA KARMA KARMA....BRAG TO MUCH!!! NO matter how u clean up ut IMAGE it was over my dear...AMERICA knows u than just a hypocrite and homewrecker woman.

Hehehe Im glad JEN has an edge towards this hypocrite Angelina Jolie

Keep up the good work Jen! Keep ur heads up and dignity and classy. Ur a real AMERICAN and we are proud of u. Thnx for setting a good example
what i think

Sale, UK

#26 Jun 29, 2007
This is not about aniston. Oh god, please leave her out of it. It's about the mighty heart has turned into a mighty tanked because Angelina is too big for the film. I am glad it has tanked. The brangelina need to stop spinning the media. Your familly is a hollywood circus. If you are serious about the world, stop trying to be so perfect. That thing about hiring namibia way way too much. Kudos to those who didn't go and see it. I am not going to see it purely because I am sick of them and because i don't buy into the concept of the citizen of the world they're preaching. YES 'they need to learn how to spell "humble" like someone else has mentioned earlier

Washington, NJ

#27 Jul 3, 2007
Uneducated, tblah and what i think -

Haven't you worked out yet that the board shows location - revealing you to be the same person.

Yes I went to Uni - a BSc in Psychology. You REALLY do need to get some fresh air.

Sale, UK

#28 Jul 4, 2007
Honesty you did psychology, well that's why you come across a bit psychotic. That explains it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The bad, the good and the none _ a look at Osca... Feb 16 Harvey Weinstein 1
News Frankel: '2018 Will be the Year of the Women' Jan '18 Impeach the Creep 17
News 'Big Little Lies' and 'Three Billboards' win bi... Jan '18 noobieR 1
News Streep wins Globe DeMille award, excoriates Trump (Jan '17) Jan '17 Chicagoan by Birth 1
News Golden Globes 2017: a oeLa La Landa Makes Histo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Grams2furu 1
News 'Doctor Strange,' and Hollywood's even stranger... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fckwhitepeople 2
News Locations for 'Hail, Caesar!' and 'Birth of a N... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE 1