Charlton Heston, 83; Oscar-winning ac...

Charlton Heston, 83; Oscar-winning actor played larger-than-lif...

There are 10 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 5, 2008, titled Charlton Heston, 83; Oscar-winning actor played larger-than-lif.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Charlton Heston, the Oscar-winning actor who achieved stardom playing larger-than-life figures including Moses, Michelangelo and Andrew Jackson in historical epics and went on to become a best-selling author, a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Mr Obvious

Hollywood, FL

#1 Apr 5, 2008
Wonder if Michael Moore will go to the funeral.
Moses

Deerfield Beach, FL

#2 Apr 5, 2008
I wonder who got to pry the AK-47 out of his cold dead hands?

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#3 Apr 5, 2008
Quick, somebody pry that gun from his hand.

I will never forget that great scene from Michael Moores Bowling for Columbine when he went to Hestons home exposing him for the doddering old fool that he was.

Heston was a below average actor that got lucky with a few good rolls in some pretty good movies.

Good riddance.
Conservative Christian

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2008
God Bless You Charleton Heston! You were one of the GREAT people of this era. Too bad the leftist morons will never be able to appreciate your genius. You will be missed.
Loveable Lou

Redmond, WA

#5 Apr 5, 2008
Moses wrote:
I wonder who got to pry the AK-47 out of his cold dead hands?
It wasn't an AK-47,it was a KY Long Rifle.
the ABSOLUTE truth

Columbia, SC

#6 Apr 5, 2008
Conservative Christian wrote:
God Bless You Charleton Heston! You were one of the GREAT people of this era. Too bad the leftist morons will never be able to appreciate your genius. You will be missed.
Yeah, And your screename says all we need to know about you..and it's not good..some christian, calling people morons, but why would i ever expect anything different because as we all know, christians (especially so called conservative one's) are the Biggest hypocrites walking the face of mother earth, and lets also not forget, the most dangerous because of the lies, half truth and made up fairy tales that you pretend to follow, you know what i mean, the conservative parts of christianity that you guys pick and choose to follow, whatever suits your bigotry and hate, those parts of the bible, not the literal parts you certainly DONT follow, like when it comes to slaves, beating your wife, stoning your wife and kids and all of the multitude of things you certainly ignore, but thats okay, we know what to expect from you guys and we are prepared. And that is the ABSOLUTE undisputable, non debatable TRUTH...Period!

Since: Dec 06

Asheville, NC

#7 Apr 6, 2008
I never wish death to anyone but if Heston had to die, too bad it wasn't a gun that killed him.
Conservative Christian

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2008
the ABSOLUTE truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, And your screename says all we need to know about you..and it's not good..some christian, calling people morons, but why would i ever expect anything different because as we all know, christians (especially so called conservative one's) are the Biggest hypocrites walking the face of mother earth, and lets also not forget, the most dangerous because of the lies, half truth and made up fairy tales that you pretend to follow, you know what i mean, the conservative parts of christianity that you guys pick and choose to follow, whatever suits your bigotry and hate, those parts of the bible, not the literal parts you certainly DONT follow, like when it comes to slaves, beating your wife, stoning your wife and kids and all of the multitude of things you certainly ignore, but thats okay, we know what to expect from you guys and we are prepared. And that is the ABSOLUTE undisputable, non debatable TRUTH...Period!
Your screenname shows how absolutely delusional you are,(Besides being off topic) and how totally prejudiced you are.(Must be a leftist MORON) Without knowing anything about me you have attempted to show how I am wrong, but in doing so you have shown total ignorance. Hence the name "moron".(BTW, God LOVES TRUTH...try it sometime)

Since: Dec 06

Charlotte, NC

#9 Apr 6, 2008
Conservative Christian wrote:
Might I ask you why you consider Charleton Heston one of the great people? He was an actor (in my opinion mediocre). He was the head of the Screen Actors Guild and the president of the NRA for 5 years. Could you tell me what good he has done for humanity that you label him 'great'?
the ABSOLUTE truth

Columbia, SC

#10 Apr 23, 2008
Jerry L wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I ask you why you consider Charleton Heston one of the great people? He was an actor (in my opinion mediocre). He was the head of the Screen Actors Guild and the president of the NRA for 5 years. Could you tell me what good he has done for humanity that you label him 'great'?
He considers him great simply because he was a bible thumper (delusional one like himself), and a gun hugger, nothing more, nothing less, if that makes you great, then so be it, in my book, it just makes him a liar, like so many before him and just as many to come, nah, im not a leftist,im a realist, something your obviously not, but thats okay because your entitled to be whatever you are...and thats the ABSOLUTE truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Streep wins Globe DeMille award, excoriates Trump (Jan '17) Jan '17 Chicagoan by Birth 1
News Golden Globes 2017: a oeLa La Landa Makes Histo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Grams2furu 1
News 'Doctor Strange,' and Hollywood's even stranger... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fckwhitepeople 2
News Locations for 'Hail, Caesar!' and 'Birth of a N... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE 1
News A Hilarious Look At What It's Like To Have Your... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 1
News Banned film resurfaces 90 years after San Franc... (Aug '11) Sep '14 USSLIBERTY 5
News Editorial | Commandments myth (Jan '10) May '13 Vivek Golikeri 3
More from around the web