MJ's Kids To Immortalize Dad's Footprints

Jan 26, 2012 Full story: WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh 25

Justin Bieber and other celebrities gather Thursday in Hollywood as Michael Jackson's three children use their father's shoes and a sequined glove to make handprint and footprint impressions in the concrete in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Katherine Jackson waxes poetically to her granchildren, in the paraphrased style of Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Since f'loons are not well read, she was a poet, from the late 19th century

"How do I exploit thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth of greenbacks stacked
My greed can reach, when you are shilling for your father,
For the ends of wealth and high living.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
millions, by contracts read in candle-light,
requiring your "rare" appearances.
I love thee best when PR notifies your whereabouts with paparazzi;
I love thee in the public, as your appearances build my bank account.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs of paying Jermaine's child support.
I love thee with a love I seem to lose
When staring at the cash,--- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life's greed!--- and, so you'll know God's chosen fate for your late father,
Made me love him better after death."
novindicationfor MJ

Danbury, CT

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Katherine Jackson waxes poetically to her granchildren, in the paraphrased style of Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Since f'loons are not well read, she was a poet, from the late 19th century
Smiles, tears, of all my life's greed!--- and, so you'll know God's chosen fate for your late father,
Excellent!

Just keep them away from flunatics and they might turn out ok.

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
So you admire an author that grew up in a family that made their wealth from slave labour and trade. Stick to reading Jane Austen. LOL

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#4 Jan 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admire an author that grew up in a family that made their wealth from slave labour and trade. Stick to reading Jane Austen. LOL
You're missing the point, f'loon.
Stan and Kyle

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2012
We love you Paris

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 27, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing the point, f'loon.
Katherine is not making money from her grandchildren, she is helping them to get into showbiz which want so badly. They lack the talent of their incredible father. It was Michael Jackson who made Katherine rich and now it's her turn to do him a favor by setting up his children. Hardly an act of greed but the slave trade was.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 28, 2012
Why was JB there????
NMBLA

San Gabriel, CA

#8 Jan 28, 2012
Why not have the love his life, Bubbles the Chimp there for a pair of paw prints.
MJslegacyDrugAdd ictPedo

Bedford, NY

#10 Jan 28, 2012
exposed again on twitter wrote:
<quoted text>
why not learn ta form a sentence?
Learn to type mjjustice/loser4life. Uneducated hick.
Oh no, is that another tweet exposing you fools. Yup! Tweet, tweet my sweet. House of pedo worship is falling down.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#11 Jan 29, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Katherine is not making money from her grandchildren, she is helping them to get into showbiz which want so badly. They lack the talent of their incredible father. It was Michael Jackson who made Katherine rich and now it's her turn to do him a favor by setting up his children. Hardly an act of greed but the slave trade was.
She is helping them get into showbusiness so that she can be rich, the same way she helped Michael? You're sick.
off topic

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2012
Pedo freak never wanted for hid kids the fame he "suffered". If grannies pushing it she's doig it for herself, just like they forced their kids into it.
libertarian

Sherman Oaks, CA

#13 Jan 29, 2012
Was "Leap Frog" Michael Jackson's (and Bubbles) favorite childrens game?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 29, 2012
MJLover624 wrote:
Why was JB there????
To draw a crowd.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 29, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
She is helping them get into showbusiness so that she can be rich, the same way she helped Michael? You're sick.
She is rich now, she was poor back then. Michael Jackson had lots of talent which his children don't have.

The children need their grandmother's help and their father's name to achieve their showbiz dreams. They could never achieve them without the Jackson name and fame.
Robin

Rockville, MD

#16 Jan 29, 2012
They seem like good kids. Michael raised them well.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#17 Jan 29, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
She is rich now, she was poor back then. Michael Jackson had lots of talent which his children don't have.
The children need their grandmother's help and their father's name to achieve their showbiz dreams. They could never achieve them without the Jackson name and fame.
Aside from Katherine using those children to get still richer, we agree on one thing. Michael's children don't have his talent. So, Katherine exploits them however best she can. I guess they're helping her live on more than $26,000/month.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#18 Jan 29, 2012
Robin wrote:
They seem like good kids. Michael raised them well.
Michael would be so proud of them. His parenting skills are a credit to him, despite the problems he had.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 Jan 29, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael would be so proud of them. His parenting skills are a credit to him, despite the problems he had.
Only god knows what they're like when Katherine isn't forcing them in the public eye. The first part of their childhood was spent with a drug addict, who made them wear masks in public

The next part of their childhood is being with a grandmother who loves money more than she loves them. Otherwise, they'd be quietly attending school

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#20 Jan 29, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from Katherine using those children to get still richer, we agree on one thing. Michael's children don't have his talent. So, Katherine exploits them however best she can. I guess they're helping her live on more than $26,000/month.
The money she receives is more than enough for her. She is helping herself and her grandchildren to heal from the loss of Michael Jackson and to spread LOVE. Michael's spirit is with them all.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#21 Jan 30, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The money she receives is more than enough for her. She is helping herself and her grandchildren to heal from the loss of Michael Jackson and to spread LOVE. Michael's spirit is with them all.
We're discussing a woman who told the Estate the $26,000 she received per month wasn't enough for her to live on, even though the Estate paid for all of her expenses. Then she created a business partnership with Howard Mann, to make more money.

Keep on fantasizing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Banned film resurfaces 90 years after San Franc... (Aug '11) Sep '14 USSLIBERTY 5
Editorial | Commandments myth (Jan '10) May '13 Vivek Golikeri 3
Western Legends Roundup - Part III (Oct '10) Apr '13 delora deville 4
'It's a Wonderful Life' movie starlet appears (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lili 1
Michael Pitt joins Mary Pickford biopic, 'The F... (Sep '12) Sep '12 NANC 1
Stanley: Can GOP's gonzo celebs help Romney? (Jul '12) Jul '12 RayOne 1
Rev. Malcolm Boyd: The Oscars: Just Another Taw... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Joe DeCaro 1
More from around the web