Gay-Owned Ace Hotel Chain Expands to L.A.

Dec 24, 2011 Full story: Advocate 57

The newest Ace Hotel will take shape in an 85-year-old Los Angeles theater and office tower built by Charlie Chaplin and Mary Pickford.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hoodathunkit

Rushsylvania, OH

#41 Dec 31, 2011
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
I went through a period of coke induced sexual obession which is considered way KOOL in the Gay Community. I went to several of the Bath Houses that pretend to be Hotels in Palm Springs and Cath City. Just keepin the conversation honest.
Your little drugfest may have been considered "way KOOL" in your little circle of jerks but it hardly represents what the Gay Community considers "KOOL." There are many, including myself, within the gay community who are against drug use; including hemp.

“I aint hurt it none bro”

Since: Dec 11

get over it

#42 Dec 31, 2011
hoodathunkit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little drugfest may have been considered "way KOOL" in your little circle of jerks but it hardly represents what the Gay Community considers "KOOL." There are many, including myself, within the gay community who are against drug use; including hemp.
I wont bash gays if you wont bash pot heads...deal?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#43 Dec 31, 2011
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
I went through a period of coke induced sexual obession which is considered way KOOL in the Gay Community. I went to several of the Bath Houses that pretend to be Hotels in Palm Springs and Cath City. Just keepin the conversation honest.
So you've toured the gay dark side and did the E-ticket ride. I hope you came away wiser and without any never-get-overs.

Such debilites are not considered "KOOL" in the the entire Gay Community. Only a very small (albeit flashy) and self-destructive segment.

To keep the conversation really honest, compare and contrast it with all the hetero variants of the same thing.

Now, "let the dead bury their dead", and let's move on to things more life-affirming.

“I aint hurt it none bro”

Since: Dec 11

get over it

#44 Dec 31, 2011
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've toured the gay dark side and did the E-ticket ride. I hope you came away wiser and without any never-get-overs.
Such debilites are not considered "KOOL" in the the entire Gay Community. Only a very small (albeit flashy) and self-destructive segment.
To keep the conversation really honest, compare and contrast it with all the hetero variants of the same thing.
Now, "let the dead bury their dead", and let's move on to things more life-affirming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mnqj31VPNoEXX
How about this little drunken, off topic rant.....

Happy New Years to you and yours !
May 2012 bring you health, happiness, and prosperity in great abundance.
CHEERS !

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#46 Dec 31, 2011
I see you got my last message!

Slainte !

“I aint hurt it none bro”

Since: Dec 11

get over it

#47 Dec 31, 2011
snyper wrote:
I see you got my last message!
Slainte !
mhath,Mo bhilis !
NY Gay

New York, NY

#48 Jan 1, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
I went through a period of coke induced sexual obession which is considered way KOOL in the Gay Community. I went to several of the Bath Houses that pretend to be Hotels in Palm Springs and Cath City. Just keepin the conversation honest.
Well at least you admit that you enjoy gay sexual activity. What bath houses do you frequent nowadays?
Chris

Cottonwood, CA

#49 Jan 1, 2012
Welcome to LA
NY Gay

New York, NY

#50 Jan 2, 2012
Chris wrote:
Welcome to LA
LA is nice, but San Francisco has you beat!:)
Dane Thorsen

Los Alamitos, CA

#51 Jan 2, 2012
NY Gay wrote:
<quoted text> Well at least you admit that you enjoy gay sexual activity. What bath houses do you frequent nowadays?
I outgrew it. I raised big money for HIV/AIDs as Chair of Major Donors for a large local group and just couldn't continue to ask for money during the Week and watch unprotected sex on the Weekends. I made some very bad personal choices and LIVED. No reason to push it.

Happy New Year. The Liz Taylor tribute float sponsored by AHS was WONDERFUL. Thanks to David Reid etc for all the hard work that went into the Float.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#52 Jan 2, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
I outgrew it. I raised big money for HIV/AIDs as Chair of Major Donors for a large local group and just couldn't continue to ask for money during the Week and watch unprotected sex on the Weekends. I made some very bad personal choices and LIVED. No reason to push it.
Happy New Year. The Liz Taylor tribute float sponsored by AHS was WONDERFUL. Thanks to David Reid etc for all the hard work that went into the Float.
Good to hear it. That WAS a dark ride.

I've always wished that our parades put more of our creative energies into floats.
NY Gay

Belle Glade, FL

#54 Jan 4, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
I outgrew it. I raised big money for HIV/AIDs as Chair of Major Donors for a large local group and just couldn't continue to ask for money during the Week and watch unprotected sex on the Weekends. I made some very bad personal choices and LIVED. No reason to push it.
Happy New Year. The Liz Taylor tribute float sponsored by AHS was WONDERFUL. Thanks to David Reid etc for all the hard work that went into the Float.
I see, but did you outgrow being gay as well?
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#55 Jan 4, 2012
NY Gay wrote:
<quoted text> I see, but did you outgrow being gay as well?
No......and if you were really Gay.....you would know that "being Gay" isn't a choice. You are a fraud and a cruel union hack who represents the worst in the American citizen character.
Proud Armenian American

Santa Monica, CA

#56 Jan 4, 2012
Did you hear about the football player in the gay bar? He went in a tight end and came out a wide receiver.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#57 Jan 4, 2012
Proud Armenian American wrote:
Did you hear about the football player in the gay bar? He went in a tight end and came out a wide receiver.
Hee Hee
NY Gay

Belle Glade, FL

#58 Jan 5, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
No......and if you were really Gay.....you would know that "being Gay" isn't a choice. You are a fraud and a cruel union hack who represents the worst in the American citizen character.
And you are a fake gay Republican ass kisser! Don't you realize that these conservative morons are the biggest homophobes of all? It's obvious that drug use has decimated what is left of your brain.
NY Gay

Belle Glade, FL

#59 Jan 5, 2012
Proud Armenian American wrote:
Did you hear about the football player in the gay bar? He went in a tight end and came out a wide receiver.
Aren't you hilarious! You should be on the stage! There is one leaving in 5 minutes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Banned film resurfaces 90 years after San Franc... (Aug '11) Sep '14 USSLIBERTY 5
Editorial | Commandments myth (Jan '10) May '13 Vivek Golikeri 3
Western Legends Roundup - Part III (Oct '10) Apr '13 delora deville 4
'It's a Wonderful Life' movie starlet appears (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lili 1
Michael Pitt joins Mary Pickford biopic, 'The F... (Sep '12) Sep '12 NANC 1
Stanley: Can GOP's gonzo celebs help Romney? (Jul '12) Jul '12 RayOne 1
Rev. Malcolm Boyd: The Oscars: Just Another Taw... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Joe DeCaro 1
More from around the web