The Dark Side of Hollywood

The Dark Side of Hollywood

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Mar 11, 2009, titled The Dark Side of Hollywood. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Originally published July 1, 2001 The public has always had a profound curiosity about Hollywood life off the screen, and sometimes it transcends glamour alone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

corrected info

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 5, 2009
I know that you didn't write the information on Peg Entwistle, but the author of the book is wrong. She died the night she jumped, and was found a couple of days later. There were no operations because sadly, none were needed.

Jayne Mansfield is NOT buried at Hollywood Forever. It is a cenotaph. Her body is at Fairview Cemetery in Pen Argyl, PA. Unfortunately, you are completely correct about people stealing the picture from the stone at Hollywood Forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Banned film resurfaces 90 years after San Franc... (Aug '11) Sep '14 USSLIBERTY 5
News Editorial | Commandments myth (Jan '10) May '13 Vivek Golikeri 3
News Western Legends Roundup - Part III (Oct '10) Apr '13 delora deville 4
News 'It's a Wonderful Life' movie starlet appears (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lili 1
News Michael Pitt joins Mary Pickford biopic, 'The F... (Sep '12) Sep '12 NANC 1
News Stanley: Can GOP's gonzo celebs help Romney? (Jul '12) Jul '12 RayOne 1
News Rev. Malcolm Boyd: The Oscars: Just Another Taw... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Joe DeCaro 1
More from around the web