Tom Cruise, Partner, to Run Film Stud...

Tom Cruise, Partner, to Run Film Studio: SouthFlorida.com

There are 11 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Nov 2, 2006, titled Tom Cruise, Partner, to Run Film Studio: SouthFlorida.com. In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

Tom Cruise and producing partner Paula Wagner have been put in charge of United Artists, a film studio that was formed by Hollywood actors including Charlie Chaplin and Mary Pickford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

ABC

Deerfield Beach, FL

#1 Nov 2, 2006
This is America where a High School Dropout can run UA.
Ross Turney

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Nov 2, 2006
That's how a superstar deals with unjust criticism, he takes over a legendary Studio. Way to go Tom !!!! Eat his shorts Redstone!!!!!!!
saul

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2006
As far as i"m concerned .Tom cruise is a one demension actor and has a controlling streak in him and his religion is bunk and more like a cult. I wouldn"t be surprised if his baby is adopted.
Dermot

Limerick, Ireland

#4 Nov 3, 2006
saul wrote:
As far as i"m concerned .Tom cruise is a one demension actor and has a controlling streak in him and his religion is bunk and more like a cult. I wouldn"t be surprised if his baby is adopted.
Dear Saul,

I got your comments about Tom and his religion. It is actually a bona fide religion you know. Your use of the word "cult" is just being dumb and lazy. It is most unbecoming of you as I am sure there is more substance to you than that.

There are many Pro-Scientology websites and books that you can read that will give you more data on this matter.

Cheers,

Dermot
aLifeUncommon

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Nov 3, 2006
Saul, when you look a little deeper, aren't all "religions" sort of like a "cult".
You abide by the rules of that particular religion, you believe in their theories and you give your money to that service.
Some religions may think "praying" to "Jesus" is "bunk".
What makes you think your religion is any better or more "correct" than any other??
Radioman

Charleston, SC

#6 Nov 3, 2006
I hope there is a couch for him there to jump up on.....
Dermot

Limerick, Ireland

#7 Nov 6, 2006
Radioman wrote:
I hope there is a couch for him there to jump up on.....
Or maybe someone to jump on the couch for you.

I'm sure there is Radioman....or I hope so.

Dermot
emily

North Hollywood, CA

#8 Dec 26, 2006
In Vanessa Anne Hudgen's thank you's, she doesn't thank God. I wonder what religion she is...
Joey

Seattle, WA

#9 Jan 3, 2007
saul wrote:
You're a dumbass
ha ha ha

Cast, France

#10 Jan 13, 2007
saul wrote:
As far as you're concern, you should shut your mouth, you know nothing about acting and you obviously never saw his movies;
you are also nothing here or on the net.
and the shit coming out of your mouth, i hope you never reproduct yourself, like Tom did with his gorgeous baby girl who has his stunning looks

can you spell loser?
sure you can, loser! lmao
sher

Australia

#11 Jan 22, 2007
have i got a movie for toms new studio, it is based on true facts of kids in the west and how they really did live, it voilent, with drugs sex , rape murder and suicide, teenage pregnancies, makes mad mad look like playtime with cars, makes the warriors seem like wannasbes, these kids were tough and in control and god help anyone that walked in their way. contact me on as-jc@hotmail.com for more details

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The bad, the good and the none _ a look at Osca... Feb '18 Harvey Weinstein 1
News Frankel: '2018 Will be the Year of the Women' Jan '18 Impeach the Creep 17
News 'Big Little Lies' and 'Three Billboards' win bi... Jan '18 noobieR 1
News Streep wins Globe DeMille award, excoriates Trump (Jan '17) Jan '17 Chicagoan by Birth 1
News Golden Globes 2017: a oeLa La Landa Makes Histo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Grams2furu 1
News 'Doctor Strange,' and Hollywood's even stranger... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fckwhitepeople 2
News Locations for 'Hail, Caesar!' and 'Birth of a N... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE 1