Race row erupts over casting of Angelina Jolie as Cleopatra

Jun 18, 2010 Full story: Freerepublic.com 2,617

She hasn't even been officially confirmed as having the role, but Angelina Jolie is already receiving criticism over her possible portrayal of the legendary Queen of the Nile.

Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Chitown

#2775 Jul 27, 2010
PHARAOHXI wrote:
I DEBUNKED MYSELF!
That's what we were trying to tell you! Sheesh..

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2776 Jul 29, 2010
mikehuntusa wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
kings and queens of mudhuts, wow. be proud.
i would suggest learning ACTUAL history.
it may not make you feeeeeeeeellll good about yourself, but at least you'll be educated.
You mean "HIS-STORY" according to the white mans version of "HIS-STORY"? No thanks. I've learned quite a bit of "HIS-STORY" aka,LIES and now it's time for people to start learning the truth about our history. And our history may not make you feel good about yourself either. The truth usually can make one feel bad.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2777 Jul 29, 2010
mikehuntusa wrote:
<quoted text>
p.s. did you know that actual africans think your obession with this untrue crap is idiotic and laughable too?
they think people like you are a hilarious joke. i know. i work with several kenyans who think black americans are just sad and lost. especially the ones who think they are are all african because they are so not, they are just americans. like me.
funniness.
egyptians are african nubians huh? yeah, that's a reliable website you've linked there. you may as well link to a white pride site. same difference.
White boy, stop lying on Africans. They are nothing like you lying whites so stop lying on them. Whites always trying to implicate others in their evil. What, you can't stand alone in your lies and your evil?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2778 Jul 29, 2010
Anikitos wrote:
<quoted text>
"Black empires and civilizations from the prehistoric Zingh Empire of 15,000 B.C. of Mauritania to ancient Khemet (Egypt) and Nubia-Kush, which existed about 17,000 years ago, experimented in various aspects of science and technology. Some of these sciences and technologies were so advanced that stories of flying machines and the invention of advanced machines has been passed down through ancient writings." - http://www.the7thfire.com/black_civilization/...
Wow, ancient Africans had flying cars huh? Nice! Those flying cars, did they have chrome rims?
Jealous are you? My ancestors were mapping the heavens while yours was crawling around in caves back in the day. Whites just recently stopped dragging their knuckles on the ground a few hundred centuries ago and now they think they're the superior race,LOL.

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#2779 Jul 29, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous are you? My ancestors were mapping the heavens while yours was crawling around in caves back in the day. Whites just recently stopped dragging their knuckles on the ground a few hundred centuries ago and now they think they're the superior race,LOL.
if you were so "superior" to us....how did you let a "weaker species" not only surpass you...but "steal" all of your accomplishments (so you say), and then let us "knuckle draggers" buy you from your own people??

if all that is true.....you are pretty stupid to admit that a weaker species did all that to you.

i believe i would have just went to those caves we crackers vacated just a "few hundred centuries ago" and hid for letting something weaker than myself.....beat me in everything but basketball and sprinting.

oh yeah....i almost forgot....talking in a rhythm...and calling that a talent.

preachers have been doing that for years...but they don't get "bytches and hoes", or get to ride in a six four, poppin crys, and rollin on dubs.

yea....some contribution there nedly mandingo

what a tool

#2780 Jul 29, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous are you? My ancestors were mapping the heavens while yours was crawling around in caves back in the day. Whites just recently stopped dragging their knuckles on the ground a few hundred centuries ago and now they think they're the superior race,LOL.
oh...and please do some math.....if you can....

how the hell do you hold down a job when you have almost 22,000 posts in a three year period?

either the only "work" you do is walking to the bank to cash a govt check every month

or

you just talk too much shyte, and do it A LOT(and we all know how much credence gets lent to someone that runs that gator 24/7)

you make it too easy

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2781 Jul 29, 2010
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you were so "superior" to us....how did you let a "weaker species" not only surpass you...but "steal" all of your accomplishments (so you say), and then let us "knuckle draggers" buy you from your own people??
if all that is true.....you are pretty stupid to admit that a weaker species did all that to you.
i believe i would have just went to those caves we crackers vacated just a "few hundred centuries ago" and hid for letting something weaker than myself.....beat me in everything but basketball and sprinting.
preachers have been doing that for years...but they don't get "bytches and hoes", or get to ride in a six four, poppin crys, and rollin on dubs.
what a tool
Mutant,LOL.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2782 Jul 29, 2010
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a tool
So you're admitting that whites are a weaker species than blacks? The truth shall make you free,LOL.

#2783 Jul 30, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're admitting that whites are a weaker species than blacks? The truth shall make you free,LOL.
i guess you were too stupid to comprehend that the very first word of the posting was .....

and throughout the posting in various places.....

wait for it.........

say it with me......

"IF"

IF you had ran your a$$ to those "RIF" trucks (reading is fundamental) back in the day instead of scratching records and calling it talent.....you would have learned not only how to read.....but how to COMPREHEND as well

again...you make it too damn easy

please continue nedly mandingo....please give me more of YOUR OWN material to bytch slap you with.

toodles retard

#2784 Jul 30, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're admitting that whites are a weaker species than blacks? The truth shall make you free,LOL.
i really hope that lol you put at the end was nervous laughter, and not you thinking you won....

because IF you had read a little more carefully....you might have had caught yourself before you hit the "post comment" button, lol

IF only you had been as smart as you claim.....

IF seems like a mighty big word now.....doesn't it?

Since: Mar 08

Knoxville, TN

#2785 Jul 30, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>White boy, stop lying on Africans. They are nothing like you lying whites so stop lying on them. Whites always trying to implicate others in their evil. What, you can't stand alone in your lies and your evil?
i'm a woman. and you are an idiot.

#2786 Jul 30, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
i usually do not follow links because they almost always are a biased source....but for some silly reason.....i did follow yours.....

and again....comprehension obviously is not your forte'

your very source that had you calling me a mutant(which btw....i take as a compliment) only makes YOU look worse.

mutation occurs in EVERY specie on the planet that is EVOLVING.

those that do not evolve, rarely display mutation. ex: cockroaches

do you really want that comparison?

but anyways.....here is an excerpt from the link you sent to me..

(please try and follow along)

"Leaders of the study, at Penn State University, warned against interpreting the finding as a discovery of "the race gene." Race is a vaguely defined biological, social and political concept, they noted, and skin color is only part of what race is -- and is not."

how did this HELP your argument??

i really should not have a battle of wits with someone so obviously unarmed.

btw...tomorrow is national "hug a retard day"....please try not to freak out.....no one is trying to steal your helmet or drool cup

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2787 Jul 30, 2010
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
i usually do not follow links because they almost always are a biased source....but for some silly reason.....i did follow yours.....
your very source that had you calling me a mutant(which btw....i take as a compliment) only makes YOU look worse.
"Leaders of the study, at Penn State University, warned against interpreting the finding as a discovery of "the race gene." Race is a vaguely defined biological, social and political concept, they noted, and skin color is only part of what race is -- and is not."
btw...tomorrow is national "hug a retard day"....please try not to freak out.....no one is trying to steal your helmet or drool cup
Mutant! LOL

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2788 Jul 30, 2010
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one likes to bask in the nonexistent rays of their own intelligence like a white racist does.

#2789 Jul 30, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>No one likes to bask in the nonexistent rays of their own intelligence like a white racist does.
really....that is your best??

the "your a racist" card??

i guess if i had the mental acumen of a garden slug.....i would just pull that one out as well...

you were the one that was referring to whites as cave dwelling knuckle draggers, but I AM THE RACIST??

and now that you can't come up with anything.....i am simply a racist.....that is too funny

oh i forgot.....you guys invented everything just because at this current time in science, the oldest body of mankind was found in africa.....

wasn't that many years ago....science thought all mankind came from a cave in france....because at that time....that was the oldest body found.....

and how stupid will the Afrocentrics feel when they(scientists) find an even older body in china? or australia, or even in an ice shelf in antartica?

what is even more humorous than you labeling me based on my color....is how oblivious to your own stupidity you are.

if stupidity was painful.....you would be incapacitated....please take some aspirin to help you with that pain....oh yea....you can't

your too "proud" to pick the cotton out of the top of the bottle

come big....or stay home

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2790 Jul 31, 2010
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess if i had the mental acumen of a garden slug.....i would just pull that one out as well...
you were the one that was referring to whites as cave dwelling knuckle draggers, but I AM THE RACIST??
and now that you can't come up with anything.....i am simply a racist.....that is too funny
oh i forgot.....you guys invented everything just because at this current time in science, the oldest body of mankind was found in africa.....
wasn't that many years ago....science thought all mankind came from a cave in france....because at that time....that was the oldest body found.....
and how stupid will the Afrocentrics feel when they(scientists) find an even older body in china? or australia, or even in an ice shelf in antartica?
what is even more humorous than you labeling me based on my color....is how oblivious to your own stupidity you are.
if stupidity was painful.....you would be incapacitated....please take some aspirin to help you with that pain....oh yea....you can't
come big....or stay home
Well I do declare. I guess you told me what for ,LMAO ( at least you think you did). When I called whites cave dwelling knuckle draggers,I was being kind though truthful,LOL. That really hurt your feelings huh?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2791 Jul 31, 2010
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
come big....or stay home
You have been weighed, measured and found lacking. Now you're here pitching a fit because I hurt your little feelings.

#2792 Jul 31, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You have been weighed, measured and found lacking. Now you're here pitching a fit because I hurt your little feelings.
you are going to have to do a little better than quoting "a knights tale".....

just because it is YOU that lacks a suitable rebuttal....
does not make my feelings hurt....

the ONLY emotional response you illicit from me.....is pity for your innate stupidity.

i believe if you took a poll in here....RIGHT NOW....
you would find it is you that has been, as you so aptly put it...

weighed, measured and found lacking.

please read a book or two.....you obviously have no right to enjoy the internet it is far beyond the "mud hut" technology that you are used to.

just stick to rolling on dubs, scratching records, and boosting peoples wallets in the hood....

there i am sure....is where you are superior to the "knuckle draggin' cave dwelling snow apes" and their scary ideas that can be backed up with SCIENCE.....not ghetto rhetoric

try again......and please try not to quote movies, thinking it show's people you are clever...

it only further proves your low intelligence...

i truly look forward to another of you pathetic attempts...

thanks for playing.....come again

#2793 Jul 31, 2010
mikehuntusa wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a woman. and you are an idiot.
this one is feisty....but not very smart is he?

it has been fun manipulating this little "puppet"
Black princes

Reading, UK

#2794 Jul 31, 2010
Angelina jolie is not a white women she is a black women who got vitligo like MJ.see how fat her lips are.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frontera 57 min William 1
God is in the details on the silver screen Dec 15 boSquad1996 1
God gave this land to them Dec 7 Trunketeer 2
Famous Irish Names: Michael Collins (Sep '09) Dec 3 Lawrence James co... 59
'Right Stuff' Director Philip Kaufman to Be Lau... Oct '14 MuguMuguMugabe 1
Luke, Look at the Figs There Ain't no Climate C... Oct '14 Earthling-1 12
Legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee dies Oct '14 Hooogle It 3
More from around the web