Keanu loves kungfu, filmed a movie because of Chen Hu

There are 4 comments on the Jul 28, 2013, OhNoTheyDidnt story titled Keanu loves kungfu, filmed a movie because of Chen Hu. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

Recently, his directorial debut Man of Tai Chi was released, piquing the curiosity of the masses; however, the box-office takings were less than ideal, with the film grossing only $5 million on its opening day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Great interview.

I hope MOTC gets picked up for distribution quickly.
ardith

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2013
I thought it already was picked up?
Bungeegee

Weston-super-mare, UK

#3 Jul 30, 2013
not sure about outside of the orient.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 30, 2013
It premieres in Canada at TIFF, so we'll see what happens after that? I was under the impression that part of taking part at the Festival was shopping for a distributor. But then again, I'm not up on how that works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trying to Keep Coal Mining History Alive Apr 17 burn baby burn 1
News Titanic family had ties to the Lehigh Valley Apr 6 Ahab 1
News Terence Stamp: John Schlesinger wasn't mad abou... Mar '15 Lee 1
News Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) Mar '15 swedenforever 638
News 5 movies to watch during Black History Month Feb '15 Big Knob 3
News Oscar noms Strathairn and McDonnell star in 'Ch... Feb '15 princess12 1
News Liam Neeson admits Islam has 'got into his spir... (Jan '12) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 8
More from around the web