Lloyd Webber planning Profumo scandal...

Lloyd Webber planning Profumo scandal musical

There are 2 comments on the Ananova story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Lloyd Webber planning Profumo scandal musical. In it, Ananova reports that:

Andrew Lloyd Webber is working on a new musical about politician John Profumo's affair with the mistress of an alleged Russian spy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ananova.

Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Great, another boring 'musical' from this brit mediocrity! This idiot is even more boring than the beatles!
Anonymous

Canlaon City, Philippines

#2 Feb 27, 2012
older people should not make any missy things like scandal,they should atleast think of the younger ones that can see it,coz itz bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Toronto, Leonardo DiCaprio delivers 'Before ... Sep '16 inbred Genius 7
News Are Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood the right duo for... Sep '16 MaltaMonitor 2
News Keanu Reeves' side project: Building $100k moto... Jul '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves brings some A-Lister magic to Good... Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves gets behind the wheel of McLaren s... Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves visits McLaren Technology Centre i... Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 2
News Arch Motorcycles and Keanu Reeves KRGT-1 cruiser (May '16) Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 2
More from around the web