Elizabeth Taylor named highest-earning dead celebrity

Oct 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Suria

Dame Elizabeth Taylor has surpassed Michael Jackson as the highest-earning dead celebrity in the past year after her estate amassed $210 million from October 2011 to October 2012, largely thanks to the auction of her jewellery, costumes and artwork.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Nov 9, 2012
 
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Aside from the fact that an increasing number of Americans who don't take cocaine also have sleeping disorders, MJ had trouble sleeping back when he was in the Encino home.
I can imagine some people can't sleep because of job related stress.

They go to work everyday and are overburdened with the work load.

MJ did not have to go to the office every day.

He was a pop star that did not perform in 12 years.

Why would he have trouble sleeping?

The answer is obvious.

Drug abuse that got worse over a long period time.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

octo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
But floons still insist that he was drug free and Murray killed him.
Is there another coroner's report which says that something other than Propofol was the cause of death?

If something other than Propofol was the cause of death, then just why do you suppose Murray's defense team somehow neglected to bring that information out in court?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Is there another coroner's report which says that something other than Propofol was the cause of death?
If something other than Propofol was the cause of death, then just why do you suppose Murray's defense team somehow neglected to bring that information out in court?
<sigh>

Michael hired Dr Murray to give him the drug, Propofol.

He wanted to sleep away through his other addictions.

Besides, there were two coroner reports.

One was paid for by the Jackson Family.

Guess what one was used for the final report on his death?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Nov 11, 2012
 
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
But floons still insist that he was drug free and Murray killed him.
I can't decide if f'loons intentionally overlooked the part of the autopsy that revealed Michael had traces of seven other drugs in his body or if their eyes stopped at the amount of propofol in his body.

I have also wanted to know if the autopsy results are the original or the second autopsy his family ordered to be done. There is the initial description of the body, of course.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Is there another coroner's report which says that something other than Propofol was the cause of death?
If something other than Propofol was the cause of death, then just why do you suppose Murray's defense team somehow neglected to bring that information out in court?
Did you read the part of the autopsy that mentions traces of seven other drugs, in Michael's body? Propofol may have been listed as the cause of death, but he was still a drug addict. In the evidence gathered, during the 2003 raid, drugs and booze were found. In the examination of the home he lived in when he died, more drugs and marijuana were found. You're just deceiving yourself when you insist propofol was the only drug he used.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the part of the autopsy that mentions traces of seven other drugs, in Michael's body? Propofol may have been listed as the cause of death, but he was still a drug addict. In the evidence gathered, during the 2003 raid, drugs and booze were found. In the examination of the home he lived in when he died, more drugs and marijuana were found. You're just deceiving yourself when you insist propofol was the only drug he used.
so what? Those drugs are NOT what killed him. Your hero Murray gave him so much diprivan it was found in his eyes.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>so what? Those drugs are NOT what killed him. Your hero Murray gave him so much diprivan it was found in his eyes.
We all know Michael died from propofol overdose. But f'loons still like to pretend Michael wasn't a drug addict and ignore the fact he had traces of seven other drugs in his body.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't decide if f'loons intentionally overlooked the part of the autopsy that revealed Michael had traces of seven other drugs in his body or if their eyes stopped at the amount of propofol in his body.
I have also wanted to know if the autopsy results are the original or the second autopsy his family ordered to be done. There is the initial description of the body, of course.
Floons don't understand.

Dr Murray is serving only four years in county jail.

It is not even a prison.

Michael was a drug addict.

Of course, traces of seven other drugs were found in the body.

The Jacksons had a second autopsy done just for Propofol.

That was done to trick floons into thinking he was drug free.

That it was all Dr Murray's fault.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Floons don't understand.
Dr Murray is serving only four years in county jail.
It is not even a prison.
Michael was a drug addict.
Of course, traces of seven other drugs were found in the body.
The Jacksons had a second autopsy done just for Propofol.
That was done to trick floons into thinking he was drug free.
That it was all Dr Murray's fault.
They must have had a fit when people commented on the page of the autopsy that lists the traces of the seven drugs in his body. They must have also had a fit when it was revealed he had IV's, a pharmacy's variety of pills, and marijuana in his bedroom, as well as commenting it was filthy.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
They must have had a fit when people commented on the page of the autopsy that lists the traces of the seven drugs in his body. They must have also had a fit when it was revealed he had IV's, a pharmacy's variety of pills, and marijuana in his bedroom, as well as commenting it was filthy.
Floons skip over anything that doesn't paint MJ as a saint or God.

Pathetic really.

MJ's drug problems have been known for years prior to his death.

It was even on the news that he had almost overdosed a few times.

MJ looked like death for years but floons claim he was healthy.

The are hopelessly blind in their worship.

Quite frankly, I will never understand why.

He wasn't even that good of an entertainer even as a dancer...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Floons skip over anything that doesn't paint MJ as a saint or God.
Pathetic really.
MJ's drug problems have been known for years prior to his death.
It was even on the news that he had almost overdosed a few times.
MJ looked like death for years but floons claim he was healthy.
The are hopelessly blind in their worship.
Quite frankly, I will never understand why.
He wasn't even that good of an entertainer even as a dancer...
I can't understand the blind groupie fan worship, either. When he produced "Off the Wall," he showed so much promise, as a vocalist. He also used to be able to dance, so smoothly. After "Thriller," he went downhill. His dancing became jerky and militaristic, his vocal ability stopped developing, and his behavior became stranger and stranger, until it was just plain creepy. And yet f'loons worship him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Floons don't understand.
Dr Murray is serving only four years in county jail.
It is not even a prison.
Michael was a drug addict.
Of course, traces of seven other drugs were found in the body.
The Jacksons had a second autopsy done just for Propofol.
That was done to trick floons into thinking he was drug free.
That it was all Dr Murray's fault.
How many drugs did Elvis have in his body when he died?????

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand the blind groupie fan worship, either. When he produced "Off the Wall," he showed so much promise, as a vocalist. He also used to be able to dance, so smoothly. After "Thriller," he went downhill. His dancing became jerky and militaristic, his vocal ability stopped developing, and his behavior became stranger and stranger, until it was just plain creepy. And yet f'loons worship him.
Do you ever say anything positive about anything or anyone? Listening to you is like taking qualudes.
Jermaine

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>How many drugs did Elvis have in his body when he died?????
Considerably less than Wacko Jacko, boy.
Jermaine

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever say anything positive about anything or anyone? Listening to you is like taking qualudes.
How many unrelated children have you attempted to get into your bed this week, boy.
Olga

Zheleznodorozhny, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Elizabeth Taylor was an old time Hollywood star.
She collected husbands like she collected diamonds.
She got into the perfume business and had a friendship with Wacko.
She gave him his first Christmas and hung out together like clowns.
I highly doubt that they ever slept together at Neverland.
MJ gave her a room and was careful she didn't see his boyfriends.
I think that the hag would've married him had he asked her...
But he didn't.
Her number one spot on the highest earning dead celebrity is new.
That could easily change next year.
The hag wasn't an active Hollywood movie star when she croaked.
Her movies are old.
Elvis's movies and songs are older. Elvis is very dated. Elizabeth Taylor - my style icon, i love her movies, esp. Cleopatra, she is goddess. I like MJ too.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever say anything positive about anything or anyone? Listening to you is like taking qualudes.
Jermaine, I'll make two postive statements.

1. Michael was devestatingly handsome, before he had plastic surgery.

2. Jordan is not a liar; the photos taken of Michael's Personal Part matched the child's drawing and description.

Feel better, now?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Jermaine, I'll make two postive statements.
1. Michael was devestatingly handsome, before he had plastic surgery.
2. Jordan is not a liar; the photos taken of Michael's Personal Part matched the child's drawing and description.
Feel better, now?
minus 10 points or #2..grade=D-

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>minus 10 points or #2..grade=D-
*laughs*

But the statements I wrote are positive. Just not what you wanted to see, right?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
*laughs*
But the statements I wrote are positive. Just not what you wanted to see, right?
Not positive..not true...grade=F.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••